DiRgE
Old 09-06-2009 , 23:28   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #31

http://bigbuck.team-havoc.com/index....t=zombie_havoc
V1.3.0?
Bigbuck
Old 09-07-2009 , 10:43   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #32

Yeah, I was working on it yesterday and put that there so I would remember what I had changed. I am waiting to test it on my server before releasing it.
leonil7
BANNED
Old 09-08-2009 , 06:18   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #33

hey man thanks a lot ! working fine. can't wait for v1.3
Send a message via ICQ to leonil7 Send a message via AIM to leonil7 Send a message via Yahoo to leonil7 Send a message via Skype™ to leonil7
Dragonshadow
BANNED
Old 09-08-2009 , 09:28   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #34

Instead of spawning the bots with shotguns, why not just duplicate the weapon pickup entity(s)?

And will this work if I were to make a vs lobby, force dedicated, start the game, and then switch it to coop? (I sorta got that working with L8D, it just likes to crash when switching to any campaign other than the one I started) If not, can you make a menu that would do that for us? Getting friends together in a vs lobby then starting it that way is alot easier than getting them all to connect to an ip
Bigbuck
Old 09-08-2009 , 14:57   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #35

There might be a way to track which player has what weapon when a round ends, but there would be too many variables to accurately give the same bot the weapon they had.
This plugin is not like L8D, you do not need to create a VS lobby then switch, or connect only via IP. You can still connect via the lobby, but you won't be able to choose which player you would want to be.
Bigbuck
Old 09-08-2009 , 19:18   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #36

I won't have time to fully test 1.3.0 so I'm releasing as a type of beta. Any problems with it, if any, will be fixed in 1.3.1. I would rather have you guys try it out than have to wait a few weeks .
GateKeeper420
Old 09-09-2009 , 04:31   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #37

Hey Bigbuck, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I had this problem with SuperVersus where my Campaign would just keep restarting over and over and I couldn't even leave the first map.

Well I have been still trying to get that working and then someone directed me to this plugin and I figured I'd give it a try since it is so similar. And again, I am still having the same exact problem. I can't believe it.

This plugins works and does everything it's suppose to (Im trying it on versus) but when it goes to load the next map (next map of the same campaign) it just restarts the campaign over again.

I know you didn't design this plugin for Versus, but it is so similar to superversus that I thought I'd try it. I believe this plugin would be better than superversus if only I could get it to work.

So I guess Im asking, if you would mind trying to help me get this running. I would be so grateful if you could help me as this is driving me mad. I don't know why I cannot get this working. I would trying anything.... I

appreciate you taking time to read this post and hopeful you will be able to help me. God Bless.
Bigbuck
Old 09-09-2009 , 16:52   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #38

If I remember correctly, some were having that issue because of the SM nextmap.smx plugin. That plugin won't work with L4D and should be disabled by SM, but it can't hurt to move it to the disabled folder. If that doesn't work I would try it on a fresh install of the L4D server and see what happens. If you could post your server.cfg, minus the rcon info etc, and a list of all the plugins installed maybe we can narrow it down.
GateKeeper420
Old 09-09-2009 , 19:23   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #39

Hey Bigbuck, I'll show you everything I have, The Server is fresh, I just put it up the other day.

Last edited by GateKeeper420; 09-09-2009 at 19:26.
Bigbuck
Old 09-09-2009 , 19:32   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #40

I don't really see anything wrong with your server.cfg. However, remove you RCON password from the forums. Best bet is to change it now since you gave it to the world . You do not need the setmaster, the game does this itself. Make sure when you start the server it does not give any invalid command errors.