.: Description :.
Last Updated: August 20, 2009
Awaiting approval decision...
This plugin will automatically respawn players shortly after they die. I know there are a lot of SourceMod plugins out there that do this already for TF2, but this plugin is for CS:S and is fully operational and far more supported. Plus, it's simple, so it's gotta work...right?
.: ConVars and Defaults :.
Enables/disables AutoRespawn on this server at any given time.
Amount of time (in seconds) after players die before they are automatically respawned.
Enables/disables notification messages to players after they die that they will be respawned.
Enables/disables the dissolving of a player's ragdoll following a successful respawn.
.: Requirements :.
* Latest stable version of SourceMod highly
recommended, but most any recent version after v184.108.40.2066 or so should do just fine.
.: Recommended Plugins :.
* Enforce the time limit
* Spawn Protection v1.5
.: Special Thanks :.
* ke0's Gaming Arena (www.ke0.us
) - Testing and Support
.: Developer Notes :.
Please keep in mind this plugin is still in development. That being said, any comments, questions, suggestions, and complaints are more than welcome. Please report any bugs you may find, but I promise I always try to keep them to a minimum before I release anything, so you better have some proof!
.: Release Notes :.
* Actually fixed broken notifications messages.
* Added a new feature that dissolves a player's ragdoll following a successful respawn (ar_dissolve_ragdolls).
* Fixed some broken notifications messages and added new ones that use colors.
* Added a new feature that automatically respawns players when they join the server or switch teams (follows ar_respawn_delay).
* Add optional notification messages to players when they die that they will be respawned (ar_respawn_msgs).
* Full public release.
.: To-do List:.
* None yet!
.: Download :.