PounceRecord records the pouncer, pounced, date and time, distance, damage, and map in which any pounce that achieved a pounce damage occurred (any pounce in which distance > z_pounce_damage_range_min). At the moment it only records the pounces, but I hope to eventually have an entire in-game system with extended pounce stats for each player and notification when a new top pounce has been achieved.
1. Create the pounces table in the database of your choice. The table SQL is as follows:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `pounces` (
`ID` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`datetime` datetime NOT NULL,
`pouncer` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
`pounced` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
`distance` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL,
`damage` float NOT NULL,
`map` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
`steamid` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
You can also find a copy in Icettiflow's php package posted below.
2. Open addons\sourcemod\config\databases.cfg and add the following database:
3. Load the plugin. Pounces should start streaming in. If not, check the server console for any errors.
pouncerecord_version - Current version of this plugin
1.1 - Fixed player names with special characters (by escaping them).
1.0 - Initial version
- In-game pounce achievements
- In-game stats (n0limit pounced Icettiflow for 25 damage. His average pounce is 27.3, and has pounced 48 people on this server.)
-In-game extended stats on request (pounces over x, favorite pounce target, your pounce bitch, your target dummy, just loads of stats can be gathered from this db).
-What else? Your recommendations will make this plugin.
-Icettiflow, who has kindly made the php package to display the pounces and helped me with this project
Want to help?
If this plugin gets a lot of attention, it may be more than we can handle. We ask that anyone who is interested please provide any help you can give with this pawn script or PHP pages that show the data off. We're both busy guys and can only give so much time these days.