This plugin store players names and steamids that disconnected recently, allowing you to ban them with a menu even if they are disconnected.
Usefull for those little <insert insult here> that jump from a cliff and disconnect immediately (l4d players will see what I meen
You can access the menu from the section "Player Commands" in AdminMenu (can be disabled) or by a SM command.
The plugin use the command "sm_addban" to ban the player, so it work with SM basebans and sourcebans.
- Display a menu with disconnected players (!tltb or /tltb in chat)
- Reset the stored players
- Reset the ban menu options file
- Only store a player informations if he disconnected himself, values: <0|1> (Default 0)
- The maximum number of player(s) to store, values: <0 to 20> (Default 7)
- Display the last disconnected players first in the menu, values: <0|1> (Default 1)
- Display the ban reasons menu, values: <0|1> (Default 1)
- Add a "Ban disconnected player" menu in players commands section of AdminMenu, values: <0|1> (Default 1)
Put "TooLateToBan.smx" in your "<mod_dir>/addons/sourcemod/plugins/" directory.
On first load the plugin will create a config file located here: "<mod_dir>/cfg/sourcemod/too_late_to_ban.cfg"
And a file containing ban time and ban reasons displayed by the menu and used to ban the player, located here: "<mod_dir>/addons/sourcemod/data/tltb_ban_options.txt"
"Permanent" // This is displayed in the menu
"time" "0" // This is used to ban the player
* Initial release
1.0.0a - 14/07/09
* Added condition to check if player is already strored
* Added public cvar tltb_version
This is my first SM plugin, so it's not bug free I think or optimized, feel free to tell me what i'm doing wrong and to use this thread if you find bug(s).
English is not my language, sorry if I spell it wrong.
So, have fun and ban those *bip* that ruin your game and disconnect.