Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TF2?

Post New Thread Reply   

slipvyne
Old 06-29-2009 , 03:45   TF2?
Reply With Quote #1

Ive spent the last 30 min or so searching this forum, and i havent quite got an answer. I understand this was built for CS:S, but i do not see if it works in TF2? I dont know if its covered in a subsection that i missed, or if no one has simply tried it. Anyone know?
Send a message via AIM to slipvyne Send a message via MSN to slipvyne
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-29-2009 , 17:20   Re: TF2?
Reply With Quote #2

uhh uhh?

You posted in SuperHero Mod for AMX Mod X for CS 1.6 and CZ. If you meant to post this thread elsewhere I'd be happy to move it there.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
slipvyne
Old 06-30-2009 , 01:42   Re: TF2?
Reply With Quote #3

again, im wondering if this, superhero mod, works with TF2. AMX and Metamod both work in tf2, as they are compatable with any HL2 mod. As i said in my post, i know it works for CS:S and my question is does it work with tf2. I was wondering if anyone had tested it already to see if it did. I dont think its such a far out question, if superhero has cross mod support or if it would theoretically work with any mod. I figured there was a number of surface functions that pertain to only CS:S and would not be 100% working, but since it was built with AMX and Metamod back that most of the back end functionality would still configure and run on a different HL2 mod.

Basiclly i was wondering if anyone has tried the base download in a different mod and how well it turned out without modification. I was trying to see if anyone might have the same idea as mine and see what results i could expect, and maybe share the experiance.

Im sorry if this is a dumb question, but i figured i would ask first before i tried it myself and started to look at the code. This is where i would post a question about the mod and how it works, or do i need to post elsewhere?

Last edited by slipvyne; 06-30-2009 at 01:53.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-30-2009 , 03:29   Re: TF2?
Reply With Quote #4

I don't know if you realize what you just said.

CS:S nor any other HL2 mod work with AMX Mod X or Metamod. Souremod not AMX Mod X and Metamod:Source not Metamod work with HL2 and it's mods.

These fourms are for SuperHero Mod for AMX Mod X on CS 1.6 or CZ. We do not have, nor are we planning, any source conversion of SH. There have been 2 attempts that I know of by non-superhero mod team members to create a version of SuperHero mod for source, However we do not support either or any other out there currently.

Maybe you want this:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=116
or this:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=76979

I do not know but we do not support either.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
slipvyne
Old 06-30-2009 , 05:09   Re: TF2?
Reply With Quote #5

i see my mistake. Thank you for clearing that up for me. i just assumed it was for CS:S obviously. i really do appreciate the patience and you did not write me off as another total dumb ass, just a semi dumb ass =)