This plugin was originally made by MistaGee (under the name of TeamSwitch), and was then edited by Snake60 and has been fixed by me. I thank you for making this plugin already what it was, so I was able to improve on it. Also thanks to Greyscale on mIRC.
From v1.2 onwards this plugin has code taken from Rothgar's AFK mod for moving clients on TF2 arena to spectate, I want to thank him SO much for the help he gave me to get this working
Also a thanks to any user who has taken the time to write and share translations in other languages for this plugin.
About the plugin
This was a very much needed feature on SourceMod, and was a very good feature on Mani Admin Plugin. I have modified this plugin to use the same commands names as mani (less ma_). It allows admins to move/switch a player to another team or to spectate. It will change the player skin (if nessesary) and force any players carrying the bomb to drop it (CS:S/CS:GO only). There is also admin menu support.
* Added support for CS:GO
* Added Polish translations (Thanks FrozenHaxor)
* Small fix to include vsh_ maps as arena maps
* Made sm_team usage strings translatable
* sm_swapteam, sm_swapteam_death, sm_swapteam_d and sm_spec now follows immunity rules (already apply to sm_team)
* Made changes to some translatable strings, please check if using another language
* Added Swedish translation (from version 1.2.4 - Thanks dataviruset)
* Removed some unneeded code
* No longer requires a gamedata file (Thanks dataviruset
* Fixed warnings on compile
* Added sm_team which will move players to any specified team
* Fixed a PrintToChat bug when using sm_swapteam_death
* Fixed plugin always thinking an arena map was being played when used on TF2
* Fixed always requiring gamedata file on games which don't even use it
* Updated to include the latest gamedata file
* Added German translation
* Found a way to only use one plugin for all mods.
* Fixed sm_spec not working in CS:S and non-arena TF2 maps
* I have had to release two versions of this plugin for this to work.
* Fixed a small ReplyToTargetError bug
* Fixed moving a client to spectate in TF2 arena maps. A major thanks to Rothgar
and his AFK plugin
* Fixed some warnings when compiling
* Added logging support
* Fixed a bug where it would say the admin had been swapteamed, instead of the target when using sm_swapteam
* Changed command "teamswitch" to "sm_swapteam"
* Changed command "teamswitch_death" to "sm_swapteam_death"
* Changed command "teamswitch_roundend" to "sm_swapteam_d"
* Changed command "teamswitch_spec" to "sm_spec"
* Fixed a bug where it would move a random player if the requested client was not on the server.
* For anything prior to this release, see this post: Click Me
* sm_swapteam <name> - Switch player to opposite team immediately
* sm_swapteam_death <name> - Switch player to opposite team when they die
* sm_swapteam_d <name> - Switch player to opposite team when the round ends
* sm_spec <name> - Switch player to spectators immediately
* sm_team <name> <team number
> - Allows admins to move players to any specified team. This is my answer to people who want to be able to move players out of spectate.
Nothing! Make a request.
* Download swapteam.zip and extract the folder "sourcemod" to your addons folder - Merge folders if requested.
* Open your servers console (or use rcon) and type "sm plugins load swapteam" (without the quotes) or change map.
This plugin requires SDKHooks v2.0 or later installed on your server.
Translations added since release:
- Brazilian Portuguese
I have tested this on TF2, CS:S and CS:GO. If you have time, please add more translations and test this on other mods.
: Use this plugin