Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CVars Access System

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   General Purpose        Approver:   Hawk552 (427)
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 03-15-2007 , 09:46   CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #1

CVars Access System
Description
Plugin allow to change access level(s) for a certain server CVar(s).
Notes
  • CVars is accessed through default amx_cvar command so the admincmd.amxx plugin required.
  • Plugin must be loaded before admincmd.amxx so put it above admincmd.amxx in plugins.ini.
  • Refer to plugin_cfg section of admincmd.sma to view/edit AMXX default hardcoded RCon CVars.
  • Use for example amxmodx\configs\amxx.cfg config file to store a custom access to a CVars.

Commands
amx_cvar_access <cvar> [flag(s)] - gets/sets CVar's access, example: amx_cvar_access amx_vote_delay "j" will set ADMIN_VOTE access level for amx_vote_delay CVar, this mean that admins with a vote access will be able to view/change amx_vote_delay CVar value through amx_cvar command.
Scripting
The cvaraccess.inc file contain <get|set>_cvar_access native functions and some other functions that can be used in other plugins. See the supplied script for a usage example. Note that to simply set a CVars access alternatively you can use the amx_cvar_access command with the server_cmd() native, for example: server_cmd("amx_cvar_access my_cvar j"). This method isn't require *.inc file, native and its filtering.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (cvars_access_system.sma - 2101 views - 8.8 KB)
File Type: inc cvaraccess.inc (2.2 KB, 763 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (cvars_access_example.sma - 2875 views - 2.0 KB)
Alka
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-15-2007 , 09:54   Re: CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #2

cool...i test it and it's working very well!Can u add a "cvarsaccess.ini" to define cvars access instead of amxx.cfg(Ex: "mp_freezetime" "j")?! Gj..

Last edited by Alka; 03-15-2007 at 10:19.
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 03-15-2007 , 12:38   Re: CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #3

I thought about that but that will not make much difference in my opinion. For example i'd just create a new file like cvarsaccess.cfg and add commands like: amx_cvar_access "mp_freezetime" "j". And to execute this file every server/map load i'd add "exec cvarsaccess.cfg" in server.cfg/amxx.cfg. I mean why would you need to create new configuration execution functionality for a certain plugin when you already have a default one? The only one slight difference in your case would be an absence of "amx_cvar_access" part.

Also if i'd going to do that i'll risk to break access assigning order for a plugins that use the supplied native functions. So it would require a some kind of workaround. The whole idea doesn't worth it in my opinion.

Last edited by VEN; 03-15-2007 at 12:55.
Alka
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-15-2007 , 12:52   Re: CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEN View Post
I thought about that but that will not make much difference in my opinion. For example i'd just create a new file like cvarsaccess.cfg and add commands like: amx_cvar_access "mp_freezetime" "j". And to execute this file every server/map load i'd add "exec cvarsaccess.cfg" in server.cfg/amxx.cfg. I mean why would you need to create new configuration execution functionality for a certain plugin when you already have a default one? The only one slight difference in your case would be an absence of "amx_cvar_access" part.
Yeah ....you right!....
Old 06-17-2009 , 03:24   Re: CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #5

Extremely Useful plugin!!!! Thanks!!
Owyn
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2009 , 07:54   Re: CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #6

plugin looks nice
Израильский форум - Задаёшь вопрос, потом тебе задают вопрос.
Русский форум - Задаёшь вопрос, потом тебе долго рассказывают, какой ты мудак.
Send a message via ICQ to Owyn
S0m3Th1nG_AwFul
Old 11-09-2011 , 13:19   Re: CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #7

Thanks a lot!
aaqqzz705
Old 11-12-2011 , 19:39   Re: CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #8

插件看起來不錯
vikassharma
BANNED
Old 06-12-2013 , 05:34   Re: CVars Access System
Reply With Quote #9

It's only working for "amx_cvar" (CONSOLE COMMAND)

Please make it for amxmodmenu/plugin cvars also, because i have given menu access to all my admins and it's needed..

Nice Plugin !