Change amount of double jumps a scout can do.
sm_smj_global_enabled <0/1> (Default 0)
sm_smj_global_limit <#> Amount of double jumps. 0 = Unlimited. (Default 0)
sm_smj_enable <Target> Name of player you wish to enable SMJ for.
sm_smj_disable <Target> Name of player you wish to disable SMJ for.
sm_smj_limit <Target> <#> Name of player you wish to modify jump limit. Number of jumps this player can do. -1 = Use Global Limit, 0 = Unlimited.
I run a few jump servers and I've tested this out with different people and most people seem to really enjoy it (I know I do). It doesn't really take any skill to complete most jump maps using this plugin, thats why I've defaulted it to off.
I don't have a server anymore so I couldn't really extensively test this, if you find a bug post it in this thread so I can fix it. And if you are looking at the code, I apologize in advanced for not having anything neat, or commented.
If you tap the floor very fast it may not reset the counter. It's fairly hard to do if you aren't trying and it doesn't help you in any way so I don't see it as a big issue. This could easily be fixed if I required an extension, but I think it's a better trade off to not require one. (Only applies when jumps are not set to unlimited).
- Removed the resource saving stuff added in 1.0.2, it was causing errors and fixing it would be more wasteful then it was worth.
- Player specific settings now reset on disconnect.
- Now the timer will disable if there are no scouts with jumping enabled, to not waste resources.
- Fudged with CVAR names since they were getting stupidly long (Didn't change the version CVAR for consistency purposes).
- Added the ability for admins to enable/disable SMJ on individual people, or groups of people with @red, @blue, @all, as requested.