.: Description :.
This plugin allows to add glow to the players when they are spawning. It only take a few seconds, and yeah, CSDM like.
.: CVARs :.
- Enable/disable the plugin.
amx_spawn_color "255 180 0"
- Set the glow color. Default Yellow.
amx_spawn_admin_color "255 255 255"
- Same as previus, but it's only for admins.
- Allows to the plugin to set random colors. By default this option is disabled.
- Set the glow amount. The value should be between 0 and 255.
- Set the time before the glow dissapears. It must be decimal, don't forget that.
.: Spawn Colors :.
Since the plugin is using RGB sistem, you'll need a little-know about RGB Colors
if you want change something.
amx_spawn_color "255 255 255"
amx_spawn_color "255 0 0"
amx_spawn_color "0 255 0"
amx_spawn_color "0 0 255"
Since the version v1.1b the plugin includes random colors feature, so if you have it enabled, the custom colors would be useless.
.: Changelog :.
.: Screenshots :.
v1.0 - First Release.
v1.1 - Now plugin uses Fun rendering instead of Fakemeta, since it's more efficient.
v1.1b - Added a cvar to set random colors. Thanks xPaw!
v1.2 - Code optimized. Added admin spawn color.
v1.2.1 - Changed kRenderFxGlowShell with kRenderFxNone to remove the glow.