Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

anthony_g4i
Old 02-06-2009 , 11:17   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #551

The new version ,,,, work with sv_lan = 1??
Niborius
Old 03-07-2009 , 05:36   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #552

Silencer, can you please make this mod for HLSP? SC gives me too much problems to run it properly with the single player maps.

It would be really cool to have a total new experience in the HLSP.

Thanks!

ps: i've sent this as a PM before, but i didn't read your first post carefully where it said no PM's are allowed. Sorry.
Stixsmaster
Veteran Member
Old 03-31-2009 , 23:13   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #553

So v4 is out...and we if I recall correctly were told that the new version of this for it would be released shortly after the update to Sven Coop would be...and its been several months now...and still no update...

---Stixsmaster
Old 04-05-2009 , 11:15   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #554

Do you guys know what version displays everything? Regarding health, armor, STEAM ID, etc. Apparently armor, health, STEAM ID, etc. (the majority of statistics) are not shown in version 17.10 by Wrd. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I am the host.

EDIT 2: Never mind. I'll just use the latest.

Last edited by *LGS* The_Thing>:D; 04-05-2009 at 12:38.
Bloodwolf69
Old 04-11-2009 , 07:50   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #555

I don't know if any of you has the same problem as me, but i'm sure some must
My problem is that whenever i try to run this XPmod my svencoop server sooner or later just suddenly Quits to the main menu, like shutting down the map, and i get the message in the console "Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket(server was unable to contact the authentication server"
I've heard about this message before, but no help to be found.
The thing is i don't get the message when i don't have this plugin in AMX.
Also when i play the "Show monster info" is glitchy with this mod installed, can't really get to see the stats on my enemies since i have to point at the for 5 seconds and then i have a 0.1Sec chance to see their stats, hehe ;)
Has this been brought up before?
If so i'm sorry, but i'd like some help
AdamR
Old 04-11-2009 , 16:58   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf69 View Post
some text
1st issue about unable to contact authentication server is a firewall issue. Ensure you have the appropriate ports opened (27015 TCP/UDP by default), that's if it's not a LAN game. Also if you're using VAC secure mode, ports 26900 and 26901 also need to be open.

2nd issue about monster info, is due to both monster info and SCXPM's status message both wanting channel 3 of the HUD messaging system. You need to modify the code yourself to fix this.

Within the function scxpm_showdata() find this line:
Code:
set_hudmessage(32, 128, 192, 0.55, 0.05, 0, 1.0, 255.0, 0.0, 0.0, 3)
Change that last 3 to 4, compile the plug-in, transfer it to your server, and this should be sorted.

Adam Reece - Sven Co-op team.
Send a message via Skype™ to AdamR
Unit4
Old 04-18-2009 , 04:54   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #557

Greetings. I just first want to say I love this mod and what it adds to Sven Coop, which I've been playing since it came out so many years ago now. Also, I am new to scripting and have only recently begun my CS degree, so I'm not great at scripting, but playing with the scripts has been fun, and I have managed to fix a few things (holding machine gun gave you nades, which gave you the other machine gun, deagle, M16, and SAW not giving ammo when held, ect). But there are a few others I have yet to tackle and was curious if anyone had some solutions.

I know all these probably cannot be answered simply or right away, but thats ok, I can work on them in more detail when I get out for summer.

1) Is there a good solution for the degeneration after you have more than 100 health? Currently me and my friends can get a few extra hps and go over 100 health, but it requires your regeneration to fight to go up to your max health. Only solution I have thought of so far is to simply increment your HPs once per second when you have more than 100 health but less than your max, and I haven't tried to implement that yet because I am afraid of causing imbalance problems, ect.

2) Would there be a way to implement a damage system that would increase your damage at higher levels? (A stat that, for example, would be able to go up to level 50 and increase your damage done by 1% per level)

Sorry for the long first post, just had a lot of work going into this so far, and have already realized that some of this may be undoable in the state things are currently in. (For example I am guessing implementation of #2 could cause points to not be given)

Thanks in advance for any answers, I find this all very interesting and fun.
Unit4
Old 04-25-2009 , 01:36   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #558

I don't know if this feature has been suggested, but I've been running this on my LAN for awhile and found that many people level up in combat and accidentally add points while trying to switch weapons. This isn't bad, but you end up with some odd numbers, or resetting your skills rather often.
As such, I've added a sell skills function, and it has worked rather well. It is basically a copy of select skills that works in exactly reverse, and simpler than select skills.
TL;DR:A function to sell skills would be nice for the next version.
Rirre
Veteran Member
Old 05-07-2009 , 06:19   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #559

Some lag spikes detected with the latest version, Wrd.
If you play alone, its smooth/flat, but with +2 players it goes like this:
[IMG]http://img4.**************/img4/761/croodcoop1.jpg[/IMG]

and when some player receive a level, it goes up a little:
[IMG]http://img512.**************/img512/6143/croodcoop2.jpg[/IMG]

It's flat line if you pause scxpm_wrd.amxx

Last edited by Rirre; 05-07-2009 at 06:22.
japongabriel
Old 05-07-2009 , 16:42   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #560

hey guys my not understand please help

where folder
addons\metamod\plugins.ini
addons\amxmodx\configs\plugins.ini

as link can
addons\amxmodx\plugins\scxpm.amxx
addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxpm.sma

I between game no have SCXPM , please me help