Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS User Model Menuz

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   devicenull (200)
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2004 , 01:52   CS User Model Menuz
Reply With Quote #1

Permissions bug fixed in 0.12

With CS User Model Menuz you can easily change the models of the players on your server with a simple menu. Just bind a key to amx_csummz (that stands for CS User Model Menuz) and you'll be set.

First you select which group of players to set a model for. Your choices are: Terrorists, Counter-Terrorists, Specific Player, All Players, or Yourself.

The choices are pretty self-explanatory. If you select Specific Player you will be able to navigate through a few pages of players on the server and pick one. The team of the players will appear next to their name, and if they are an admin you will see a @ symbol as well.

After that you select what model to use. You can choose: T Models, CT Models, Custom Models, or Reset Models.

For options one through three, you will see a list of models to choose from (including VIP for CT Models) and once you select one everything will be done at that moment. Option four is used when you no longer want a player to have a specific model (otherwise, every round it is set to what you specified). If a player rejoins this will be done for them, but it's best to use it when you are done messing around.

All of the custom models in your servers "models/player" folder will be available on the Custom Models list. Also, they will be precached so other players can see and use them. You probably only want to place models in your "models/player" folder if you are going to use them, then. Also consider a download URL option.

You need to set up your custom models like so: "models/player/modelname/modelname.mdl" for each model. If the directory's name and the model's name do not match (excluding the extension), it will not work.

This plugin requires the CStrike module!
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (csummz.sma - 8753 views - 17.7 KB)

Last edited by XxAvalanchexX; 12-29-2006 at 00:06.
Heaven Torn
Old 01-12-2005 , 14:48  
Reply With Quote #2

Finally, a model changing plugin that's takes just about no time to set up and actually works on my server, lol.

Good job, I like it. Now if only I could get my Half-life custum models to show up right in Counter-Strike, instead of all twisty and on crack.

Send a message via AIM to Heaven Torn Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven Torn
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2005 , 22:13  
Reply With Quote #3

Wooh, finally a reply, and it's been almost a month. I was kind of dissappointed at how hard I worked at this and how few comments I got, but oh well. I'm glad you liked it.
loveisweakness
Old 01-13-2005 , 21:40  
Reply With Quote #4

good stuff, i had been looking for a plugin like this, not sure how i didnt notice it when it was first posted
Peli
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2005 , 21:51  
Reply With Quote #5

Nice job Avalanche , it's a fun plugin.
Send a message via MSN to Peli
LizardKing
Old 01-14-2005 , 03:12  
Reply With Quote #6

This looks like a Very nice plugin guy. NICE JOB. and im sure it will get aprooved soon.
Old 01-14-2005 , 19:59  
Reply With Quote #7

yeah man one of the best plugins no errors very useful thanks man

ps it werks great with csdm when u set it at kill all mode (every man for them self) and u can change everyones skin the the same skin

A+++
Send a message via AIM to -}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
-}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
Old 01-15-2005 , 19:38  
Reply With Quote #8

can u make it that other admins cant change other admins skins
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 01-15-2005 , 19:40  
Reply With Quote #9

Would you prefer it if you simply couldn't change admins that have immunity, or would you want it you couldn't change any admins at all (unless, of course, it is yourself)?
-}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
Old 01-15-2005 , 20:53  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAvalanchexX
Would you prefer it if you simply couldn't change admins that have immunity, or would you want it you couldn't change any admins at all (unless, of course, it is yourself)?
i would like it that i can change mah self and other admin can change there self and other non admin, but cant change other admins

lol i think i said that right