Category: General Purpose
Approver: Emp` (115)
Join Date: Feb 2007
No Chat Spam
This plugin disables chat spamming in a different way that usual.
Others limit the delay between each chat message.
This plugin disallows the same message to be said by the same person more than X times.
If the same message is said more than X times by one person, then that person cannot say that message anymore.
Adding Non-Admin Chat Commands:
antispam_samecount <positive integer>
- Turns plugin on/off
- - 0 = Disabled
- - 1 = Enabled
- Default: 1
antispam_minlen <positive integer>
- The maximum number of times a player can say the same message before it is blocked.
- Default: 3
- The minimum length of a message for it to be considered spam.
- This is intended to rule out commonly used acronyms such as "lol", "omg", etc.
- Note: Spaces before and after the message are not counted for.
- Default: 6
- Delay between "Stop spamming messages!" warning message is shown to player.
- Default: 1.5
- If your server has slash commands for chat, then you should use 1 or 2.
- - 0 = Disabled
- - 1 = Slash for normal chat
- - 2 = Slash for normal and team chat
- Default: 0
Attached to this post, there is a file called antispam.ini.
Open that file and there are instructions on how to use it.
When you are finished, place it in your server's addons/amxmodx/configs folder.
- AMX Mod X 1.8.1 or higher
- Version 0.6.1
- Minor fix from v0.6 update
- Version 0.6
- Fixed antispam.ini only working for slash commands
- Version 0.5
- Fixed error when reading file.
- Version 0.4
- Added compatability with normal chat commands such as /me, timeleft, etc.
- Version 0.3
- Minor bug fix.
- Version 0.2
- Fixed few typos.
- Added antispam_slash cvar.
- Added better compatability with adminchat.amxx
- Version 0.1
- Initial Release
- Helped me with bits and pieces of the plugin.
Last edited by Exolent[jNr]; 08-08-2011 at 14:34.
Reason: Updated to v0.6.1