Approver: Hawk552 (427)
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: France (95)
.: Description :.
Every jumper know ian.camarrata plugin, well,
it doesn't detects all doors and it acts with a weird way and sometimes make you get stucked.
This plugin purpose is the same, but the bhop blocks detection is different,
the way the plugin put you out off the block is also different (put you back at the place you jumped or dduck or fall from a block),
and last, a menu let you choose if a block should move or not, so you can enable block movements to allow a shortcut,
or simply enable one because the plugin has not detected it (or disable a real door).
Find Servers Using This Plugin
I see on the tracker that someone has edited the plugin and tagged it as 1.1.0, please do something like 1.1.0YOURNAME when you edit this plugin.
.: Commands :.
- kz_mpbhop < 0 | 1 >
This enables the plugin (set block so they can't move when players touch them)
Put this one on 1 in amxx.cfg in you run a bhop server, else, use per prefixes/maps config files
- kz_mpbhop_entitytouch < 0 | 1 >
This enables entity touch detection (set block so they can't move when other entities than players touch them)
Put this one on 1 in amxx.cfg in you run a bhop server, else, use per prefixes/maps config files.
This feature works only if kz_mpbhop is set to 1
- kz_safe_inform < 0 | 1 >
Inform recorders that their demo will be safe or not safe according to plugin state
- kz_showblocks < 0 | 1 >
This make non-movable block transparent and colored so you can quickly notice them.
This is high consuming, so enable it only to config the plugin
To open the menu and set a block, aim the block to make this cmd work.
Then use the menu options to set the block.
.: Modules :.
.: Notes :.
To enable the plugin on every maps, puts in $configs/mpbhop.cfg :
To enable/disable the plugin on specific maps, use per maps .cfg files system
If you want to use colorchat, install following plugin : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=851160
Edit mpbhop.sma and uncomment line 18 // #define CHATCOLOR and recompile.
.: Credit/Thanks :.
Thanks to xPaw who made me work again on the plugin and pointing out some blocks detection bugs.
Thanks to Schlumpf who suggest me to make this menu (many guys gave me this idea in the past but i was too lazy to make it) and pointing out some "jump" detection bugs.
Special thanks to adm.
.: ChangeLog :.
.: ScreenShots :.
- Fixed .cfg file formatting preventing cvar from being updated
- Improved blocks detection (mainly on small blocks)
- Fixed had to reload map when setting a block on a map where no block had been auto-detected
- Fixed random velocity on teleport
- Fixed amxx.cfg commands not working.
v1.0.3 (07-07-10) (1256 views)
- Fixed not working blocks on some maps when plugin wasn't detecting any block by itself, as on kz_longjumps
- Added command to toggle infrmation about safe demos.
- Fixed typo that prevented trigger_multiple from being registered correctly.
- Rewrote so forwards are enabled only when needed (changed from engine to hamsandwich)
- Added colorchat so when a player start a demo he knows if the demo is safe (xtreme-jumps.eu) or not, also when plugin state changes, similar messages are printed to players.
- Added kz_mpbhop_entitytouch sp you can disable blocks from being touched by weapons or any entity.
- Fixed spaces were missing in menu #109
- Previous fix was exactly the reverse of what it has to be...
- Fixed trace_hull result in duck check, have to be 0
v0.9.0 - 0.9.1 (11-14-09)
- Don't store players position when they are ducked and have something above their head
- Now format the menu in 1 time
- Corrected Duck Hull z size
- Fixed a critical error (introduced in v0.8.0) closing the file in a loop in plugin_end forward.
- Fixed bad angles were reset on teleport
- Doesn't write file when not needed.
- added TE_TELEPORT fx when teleport player (can be diabled by #define)
- destroy trie at map end in case amxx doesn't do it oO
- fixed editing ents in game had no effect where no ent were registered by plugin first (as on kz_longjumps2)
- little optimizations
- fixed some edited ents weren't saved properly since v0.6
- little clean up in code
- doesn't use iusers anymore so it save 1 native call for most of Touch triggered
- add support for other then func_door classnames blocks
- first public version
Last edited by ConnorMcLeod; 05-23-2013 at 18:13.