Entity Network Monitor
This plugin can display and log an entity's network activity. You just specify the entity you want to monitor, and the host player (that is, the receiver) and it will automatically start logging any data that's sent to him (actually only ES_ and CD_ constants).
This can help in analyzing how much bandwidth your custom entities are using up, or if you want to know how a particular property behaves under certain conditions.
There is also a verbose mode to show detailed names for some properties, e.g. ES_Flags: 8 (FL_CLIENT) --> 32784 (FL_INWATER | FL_SWIM) (this is a bit more CPU expensive though).
- Extract .amxx file to your plugins folder, and add its name to plugins.ini
- enm_output_mode <0/1/2/3> - Set output mode for data:
0 - Disabled
1 - Print to Server Console
2 - Log to AMXX Logs
3 - Log to Custom Logs File (default)
- enm_entity_filter <entity id> - Set entity filter.
- enm_host_filter <host id> - Set host filter.
- enm_verbose <0/1> - Toggle verbose mode on/off.
- Version: 1.0 (Mar 21, 2009)
* Public release