since I love the command ent_fire somename setparent
to move entitys around, I decided to make a plugin that simplifies it to attach a entity to yourself.
- sm_parent [target] [x] [y] [z]
- look at the entity you like to attach or omit the target to deattach only the entity you look at. By using the xyz coordinates you can specify the position of the entity relative to yourself, means you are pos 0x 0y 0z and if you use sm_parent @me 100 0 0 then the entity gets teleported infront of you and then attached to you.
- sm_clearparent <target>
- deattach all entitys from you
- Menu to deattach a single entity form you.
- A more accurate function for the xyz coordinates when using sm_parent.
- The Positions when using sm_parent with xyz coordinates isn't always accurate.
- NPCs and Players won't stay in position if you move too fast or jump/duck.
- All entitys kinda lag if you move.
- Entitys won't move up if you look up. (but NPCs and Players do
- Collision between entitys is disabled as long they are attached to the player (well not really a bug, but looks stupid sometimes).
+ sm_parent [target] [x] [y] [z] - the entity first gets teleportet at the coordinates xyz (your position is 0x 0y 0z) and then attached to you.
* performance fix
* ep_version changed to entityparent_version
* Physik entitys won't return anymore after sm_clearparent to the place where they got attached (they just stay in midair until you move it a littlebit).
SWAT_88 and the guys who helped him withSM Parachute
I tested it only with hl2dm let me know if it really works for any mod.
Help me to improove this plugin I love it.