This plugin was requested on the forum by Chris-_-
. At the end of every round in Team Fortress 2, a scorepanel will show the best 3 players, and everyone on the winning team gets a few seconds to beat the crap out of the losing team (who can't do anything back). This time is called the humiliation time
. This plugin allows the serveradmin to force losing players (who were dead at the time of the roundend) to respawn or even keep respawning.
This plugin is very dependent on specific TF2 events and thus will only function on:
Commands and CVars:
- sm_bonustime_autorespawn <0/1/2>
- sm_bonustime_spawndelay <1 to 10>
- bonustimerespawn_version - Shows the version of this plugin.
- Copy tf2_bonustime_autorespawn.smx to the Sourcemod plugins directory (default: <gamedir>/addons/sourcemod/plugins/)
- Change the map on your server (or restart the server) to force the plugin to load.
- A configfile is automaticly created (<gamedir>/cfg/sourcemod/tf2_bonustime_autorespawn.cfg)
- If you want you can now change the settings. Preferably in the config file since that way it will be remembered, but you can do it with rcon or in the server console too. The changes will take effect the very first time the round ends.
If the sm_bonustime_autorespawn is set to 0, the plugin
has no effect whatsoever.
If you set sm_bonustime_autorespawn to 1. Every dead player on the losing team will
respawn once the round ends and the humiliationtime begins.
If you set sm_bonustime_autorespawn to 2 (default). Every dead player on the losing team will
respawn once the round ends and the humiliationtime begins. During the humiliationtime, losing players who get killed will near-instantly respawn again. Basicly this will turn the spawnarea of the losing team into a huge massacre because there's no shortage of free kills.
The duration of the humiliationtime can be set using TF2's own mp_bonusroundtime
By default the time between someone being respawned by the plugin is 1 second. This can be changed using the sm_bonustime_spawndelay
setting. Values are in seconds, the minimum is 1 and the maximum is 10.
- Version 1.4
- Fixed bad code path introduced in 1.3 (tnx to Antithasys)
- Version 1.3
- Added sm_bonustime_spawndelay command (Requested by DontWannaName)
- Improved timerhandling (thanks to Chris-_-)
- Changed compilerversion to 1.1 for web compilations
- Changed default value for sm_bonustime_autorespawn to 2 instead of 0. This will only affect new installations where no configfile was present.
- Version 1.2
- The plugin will not autorespawn people when the team lost because of a stalemate.
- Version 1.1
- Fixed problem where players were not being respawned
- Version 1.0 (initial release)
- Initial version
- Tested in Team Fortress 2