This plugin allows you to define specific locations as restricted zones for the Survivors in L4D. You can define up to 10 locations for each map.
This was meant for places like the closet near the elevator in the No Mercy Hospital, or under the Ramp on the finale of the same campaign.
For each zone you need to indicate the exact coordinates (by moving your "survivor" to it) and then indicate the location you want the player moved to when it reaches the restricted zone. You can't define a "move to" location that's within the restricted zone.
* There's no default restricted zones included with the plugin.
* Root access is requiered to execute the commands.
It stores the current player's location as a restricted zone. Radious is optional. Default value is 50. After this command, you have to indicate the "move-to" location by using the rz_storemoveto
Stores the 'move-to' location for last restricted zone stored. Only after this command the restricted zone will be really stored. NOTE: New restricted zones become in effect right away, so you can test them.
It deletes all the restricted zones near the current location of the player. If radious is not provided, 100 is used as a default. It prints out all the deleted locations.
It deletes all the restricted zones for the current map.
- Restrict 2 locations on 2 VS maps of the No Mercy campaign. Nothing more.
- Fixed some issues about old restricted zones not being reset on a new map start if the map didn't have any restricted location.
- Improved timer: Now the checks doesn't occur that often if the player is far away from any restricted spot. They become more often when the players get closer to a restricted spot. Original idea from: ChillyWI.
- Timer is disabled on maps that doesn't have restricted zones.
- Added commands to store/delete restricted zones.
- Fixed some issues when loading .cfg file.
- Uploaded 2 sample .CFG files (closet near elevator and ramp on finale).
- Added public cvar.