Round End Blocker
This plugin simply prevents the rounds from ending(if the number of non-spectator players is smaller than reb_max_players).
This is good for Free For All mods.
How does it work? The first player to die of a certain team will be revived and will have no-clip, god-mode, he won't be solid, etc.
There will be 2 blockers, 1 for each team.
The rounds won't end, as the game will see that there's still someone alive in both teams.
The blockers will have a "Dead" flag at scoreboard.
Also score will be updated.
The blockers can move around the map and are invisible.
The blockers can't switch teams.
On new round the blockers will be able to play normally.
- reb_max_players[ 6 ] - The if the number of players not in spectator playing is equal or higher than this, the rounds won't be blocked.
- amx_reb - Toggles Round End Blocker on or off.
Requires the latest AMXModX!!!
- Fixed 'index out of bounds' error.
- Fixed 'getRandomBlocker' function. Now if a blocker disconnects, a random dead player from the same team will be chosen.
- Blocked team change for blockers.
- Added a cvar to set with how many players should the plugin stop blocking the rounds.
- Added attack prevention. Now blockers cannot attack.
- Changed the toggle command so it won't have any arguments - You just type it in console and it changes the plugin's [dis]ability.
If for example the plugin is on, when you type the command the plugin will be turned off.
- Added a check to make sure there are sounds at the Death Sounds list before precaching it.
- Changed registering forwards to enabling/disabling them(registered at plugin_ini()).
- Fixed that blockers could get hit/killed by HE grenades(thanks Battousai-sama).
- Blocked radio commands - Blockers now cannot use radio commands.
- Now counting entering players at TeamInfo event instead of client_putinserver.
- bPlugOn is no longer global.
- Blocked flashlight and spraying - Blockers now cannot use spray or flashlight.
- Fixed getting a new random blocker instead of the one that disconnected.
- Used private data to prevent blockers from attacking instead of receiving their buttons.
- Added '*DEAD*' tags near the blockers' chat messages.
- Removed useless code.
- If the plugin will be disabled for any reason and will kill the current blockers, their death count won't go up.