Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Healthkit on dead body

Post New Thread Reply   

Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 11-28-2008 , 14:21   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #11

I did not rewrite your plugin. Just giving a piece of code about the healthkit spawn. You really just need something that. ( set origin + create entity + spawn it ) The engine does what it needs when this entity spawns. Feel free to use or not. Your plugin is badly coded, it's normal to give you what you should do. Now maybe you should add more features. You still don't understand to not post here unless you know how to code properly, what the purpose to do that knowing you are a beginner ? Scripting or Suggestions / Requests section are here for that. So stop to worry about your plugin if it will be unapproved or not ( you should care about doing quality plugin ) and try to think to add features.

Last edited by Arkshine; 11-28-2008 at 14:33.
kalin
Old 11-28-2008 , 14:33   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #12

good tuty thanks nice plugin . I like the things with "life"
tuty
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2008 , 14:34   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkshine View Post
I did not rewrite your plugin. Just giving a piece of code about the healthkit spawn. You really just need something that. ( set origin + create entity + spawn it ) The engine does what it needs when this entity spawns. Feel free to use or not. Your plugin is badly coded, it's normal to give you what you should do. Now maybe you should add more features. You still don't understand to not post here unless you know how to code properly, what the purpose to do that knowing you are a beginner ? Scripting or Suggestions / Requests section are here for that. So stop to worry bout your plugin if it will be unapproved or not and try to think to add features.

oh.. ok... doh
i will try in 2190 year ;) never mind..thanx for the help...i shoul listen to you...... you are a great man you know, but huh.... dont forget this thing: when you was begginer you was like me i try to make a plugin "approved-able" but i fail every time :/
Old 11-28-2008 , 14:41   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
i try to make a plugin "approved-able" but i fail every time :/
Your goal should not doing a plugin approved-able, but doing a quality plugin. An unapproved plugin is because the plugin is not enough well coded. It gives you a chance to improve it and so asking to be review again by a Plugin Approver. So what's the problem ? If you don't want to be unapproved, stop releasing plugins, learn more and back. Is not what you should do ?

Anyway it's up to you to decide what you should do. As feature, you can spawn item_battery too and letting the choice.

Last edited by Arkshine; 11-28-2008 at 14:44.
tuty
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2008 , 14:45   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Your goal should not doing a plugin approved-able, but doing a quality plugin. An unapproved plugin is because the plugin is not enough well coded. It gives you a chance to improve it and so asking to be review again by a Plugin Approver. So what's the problem ? If you don't want to be unapproved. Stop releasing plugins, learn more and back. Is not what you should do ?

Anyway it's up to you to decide what you should do. As feature, you can spawn item_battery too and letting the choice.

that is the problem....nobody teach me..i learn by myself...i don't have a "pawn teacher" if you don't know ok...i stop releasing and i learn ..but from who? ) that is the problem... i try to learn good by myself...... alka and anakin helps me sometimes ... but not all the time
Old 11-28-2008 , 14:54   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #16

There are a lot of tutos. See by reading others plugins. Think by yourself, try and see the result. Adapt, modify and you will learn fastly. Scripting section is here too, when you need to ask a question. By searching you will find a lot of ressources.

Anyway stop here, back on topic, because that's not the place to discuss about that. ^^
Old 11-28-2008 , 15:12   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
There are a lot of tutos. See by reading others plugins. Think by yourself, try and see the result. Adapt, modify and you will learn fastly. Scripting section is here too, when you need to ask a question. By searching you will find a lot of ressources.

Anyway stop here, back on topic, because that's not the place to discuss about that. ^^

ok man ..peace >-
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2008 , 02:54   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #18

tuty: you have some pretty nice ideas but like arkshine said, you release a plugin very fast and not very well coded and even for that, you still not suport your plugin ...and for that your plugin gets unapproved.
I mean, look at other scripters... they have one plugin very well coded not a lot of. I'm not in that group, though
But anyway, look trough other plugins an compare them with yours, try to optimizate them.
When i was like you, i thought the same about arkshine...but as you can see, he's not trying to see your plugin unapprove, nor criticize, but to help you.
However, try to optimize these two plugin in new submissions.

Lo6idZe
Old 11-29-2008 , 19:27   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuty View Post
and i change my code in your? ..and where is my plugin after? if is really bad unaprove it.... from mistake peoples learn

You are right man!

arkshine , you don't help , you write your own plugin. Will you like if I rewrite all your plugins in a better way and send to you , would you change the code ? No because it's your plugin , but you feel like someone else did it for you. Sorry if it was rude...
Arkshine
Old 11-29-2008 , 20:31   Re: Healthkit on dead body
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
arkshine , you don't help , you write your own plugin. Will you like if I rewrite all your plugins in a better way and send to you , would you change the code ? No because it's your plugin , but you feel like someone else did it for you. Sorry if it was rude...
You don't get the point. Really.

- First : #7 ; Suggestions at first reading.

- second : #9 ; After reading/thinking more, I've done this "snipped" to show him the right method. If tuty was not able to do this correct way, how could he have known if I did not show him? Please tell me. I did not rewrite its plugin, just given my test plugin about the healthkit spawn part. It's up to him to use or not and adding more features.

You seems to forget we are here to learn and improving. What the point to not tell him ? Uh.

Quote:
Will you like if I rewrite all your plugins in a better way and send to you
Of course because it will mean I need to learn more to do quality plugins and that I have learned that day a better way. ( So I should be happy because the users will use a well-coded plugin )

I've helped him so its plugin can used the right method. What about you, Lo6idZe ?

Last edited by Arkshine; 11-29-2008 at 20:36.