This plugin optionally blocks any/all of the following: connect messages, disconnect messages, message for admin joining spectator or any team.
- Default = 1
- This is the value of the spectator team.
- Added sm_blockjointeammessage
- Changed GetUserAdmin(i) != INVALID_ADMIN_HANDLE to GetUserFlagBits(i) != 0
- Only users with SOME kind of access rights will be able to see join team messages.
- Changed from block+refiring of event to using SetEventBroadcast.
- Enforced proper logging of all events by re-firing events serverside after blocking, rather than attempting to rewrite the log line manually. (fixes some conflicts with HLstatsX:CE)
- Removed need for sm_suppress_spectatorvalue cvar.
- Option to hide message for admins switching to Spectator team now only hides messages of admins with at least kick flag, rather than anyone with a valid admin id (such as donators/VIP users)
- Added connect messages suppresssion
- Enforced proper logging on ALL events suppressed (hopefully)
- Changed "sm_adminshowdisconnect" to "sm_adminshowmessage" it is recommended you DELETE your previous config
- Added "sm_blockconnectmessage"
- Fixed error where it would display player 0, server name, or "world" leaving the server.
- Fixed an error in output to admin (shouldn't show an error in server console anymore.)
- Added logging to disconnect messages for admin.
- Added ability to allow (all) admins to see disconnect messages.
- Added ability to suppress disconnect messages.
- Click "Get Plugin" at the bottom of the post and save to your addons\sourcemod\plugins directory
Thank you to SteamFriends
for allowing me to test this on their servers.