Blockmaker, BCM, & Building Blocks Template Sender
Do you have a server with Blockmaker, BCM, or Building Blocks?
Do you have one server for building and another for using?
Are you tired of manually transferring your build configs from the build server to the other?
If you said "Yes" to all of these questions, this plugin is right for you.
This plugin sends build configs from one server to another.
This plugin works for the following block plugins:
- Blockmaker (by Necro)
- Version 3.51
- Version 3.60
- Version 4.01
- BCM (by Fatalis)
- Version 2
- Version 3
- Version 4
- Version 5
DO NOT ASK FOR ANY CUSTOM BLOCK PLUGIN TO BE ADDED!
THESE REQUIREMENTS APPLY FOR THE SENDING AND RECEIVING SERVERS
- Building Blocks (by Emp`)
- AMX Mod X version 1.8.0 or higher
- Sockets_hz Module
These commands require ADMIN_CFG flag ("h").
How To Use:
- template_key <key>
- This is used to secure your file sending.
- Make sure you choose a unique key, as if it were a login password.
- Note: This cvar is used in both plugins. The cvar value MUST be the SAME on ALL SERVERS!
- How to set up your server which will be sending configs:
- Add the block_file_sender.amxx to the server that will send files to (an)other server(s).
- Download the block_file_sender.txt and place it in the addons/amxmodx/data/lang folder of that server.
- Add the template_servers.ini to the addons/amxmodx/configs folder of that server.
- Open the template_severs.ini file.
- This file will contain the servers which will receive your build configs.
- Add servers to the file with the following format:
"Server Name" "Server IP:1337"
- MAKE SURE 1337 IS THE PORT OF THE IP!
- DO NOT PUT 27015 OR ANY OTHER GENERIC SERVER PORT!
- MAKE SURE THERE ARE QUOTES AROUND THE NAME AND IP!
- How to set up your server(s) which will be receiving configs:
- Add the file_receiver.amxx to the server that will receive files from other server(s).
- For Both Servers:
- Add template_key "yourkeyhere" in the amxx.cfg in ALL SERVERS' addons/amxmodx/configs folder!
- French by arkshine
- Latvian by The_Thing
- Spanish by AntiBots
- Lithuanian by hleV
- Dutch by crazyeffect
- Romanian by [email protected]
- Russian by mozart123
- Fatalis, Necro, & Emp`
- for creating block-making plugins
- for sockets_hz module and example for listening socket
- for example of key method in his Multi-Server Chat plugin
- for suggesting the more secure key method
Add Blocks (by Emp`) support