Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5

Post New Thread Reply   

Natalya[AF]
BANNED
Old 11-14-2008 , 05:47   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #101

It doesn't seem to work properly. I'm using the 2400 snapshot of sourcemod for windows, and the plugin will load without error but it seems to bug sv_cheats on the server. The server console will say sv_cheats is turned on, when in game it says it's turned off. But if I write it in console then in game all cheat commands are unrestricted. I'm running this on a dedicated server on my computer if that helps you any.

Is there a specific sourcemod snapshot you can recommend?
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 11-14-2008 , 06:24   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #102

The latest version of sourcemod should just work fine...
Is the extension correctly loaded ? (This handles impulses)
What game are you running ? And what commands did you try ? Are you admin on the server ?

Greetings ~Berni~

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"
powered by Core i7 3770k | 32GB DDR3 1886Mhz | 2x Vertex4 SSD Raid0
Natalya[AF]
BANNED
Old 11-15-2008 , 01:30   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #103

It's a dedicated server installed on my computer. The extension seems to have loaded fine. I've deleted absolutely everything and am running just the most recent snapshot of source mod with cheat-control as the only non-vanilla sourcemod plugin. The server thinks that sv_cheats is 1 while clients, when they type sv_cheats in console it tells them that it is 0 when this plugin is running. If you manually set sv_cheats 1 with RCON or whatever, then clients will think it's sv_cheats 1 but no commands are restricted to non-admins.

Last edited by Natalya[AF]; 11-15-2008 at 02:53.
sugleris
Old 11-29-2008 , 20:26   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #104

[05] <FAILED> file "playerhooks.ext.so": /usr/local/games/l4d_demo/728664/8.3.29.116:27015/l4d/left4dead/addons/sourcemod/extensions/playerhooks.ext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm using the right version source mod and matamod works perfect, I'm using with left4dead and it wont load the playerhooks, so i even manually copied playerhooks.ext to the extensions folder, and then it just doesn't load the level when i join the server?? am I doing something wrong?
MrHiM
Old 12-01-2008 , 16:16   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #105

Im having the same issues as sugleris, if i dont copy the playerhook file to the extention folder root from the "auto.2.ep2" folder it wont load saying its missing, if i do copy it the server crashes when a player connects.

The Plugin sounds brilliant, and will solve all my problems... if its suitable for "left 4 dead" any way...

I tried "admincheat" and that wouldn't strip the cheat flags on those commands i wanted to use.

Cheers!!
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-03-2008 , 19:41   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.4
Reply With Quote #106

You can't use this extension with left4dead yet anyway, because the offsets for it are missing, maybe I'm gonna add them later.

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"