Super Condition Amount, by Texnux, version 1.2, updated 28-10-2008
Was only tested on CZ but should work with every mod with armor, uploaded one only with the health command.
Notice that neither health or armor (in the hud) can show the right amount, use this to show health http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...ht=show+health
, I might make my own, but just use his for the time being.
This plugin gives the ability, as sooo many other plugins, to give health and/or amount but with an unheard amount sky high limit and can do something more.
- Set target's/all's/teams health, armor or both and even at each spawn
- Is much more advanced in some ways
- Does only use one command for everything
- Has an in game (console) how to guide
- Gives information about the player you want to change health, armor or both
- Support maximum value: 2.147.000.000 (test worked up to that and some over, but it can't get even close to the max int value (2147483647))
It has five parameter, I'll go through how it works and what with what and whatnot.
Notice that if you use the one only with health the second parameter wont exist leaving only four parameters!
amx_csa_user target/@all/@ct/@t hp/ap/both add/set/take/start/stop amount (yes)
The first parameter is about the target(s).
The second parameter is either health, armor or both to do action on.
The third parameter is the action add, set, take is self explaining, start is the amout the target(s) will get each round, stop is to stop it.
The fourth is amount
The fifth is yes and will only work if the action is set, it will set the health/ap or both to the amount right now and each round.
The plugin will tell you what you are doing wrong if you did something wrong.
amx_csa_user - shows the manual
amx_csa_user [target] - shows information about that targets health and armor
amx_csa_user [target] [hp/ap/both] [set] [amount] [yes] - Sets amount right now and each round for the target(s)
amx_csa_user [target] [hp/ap/both] [action] [amount] - Will do whatever action on the target(s)
This was a request (pm):
Originally Posted by krededk99
I'm seeking a plugin where i can specify someones health. Were talking big numbers, not just 4000 hp max. The ones i'd been able to find doesnt support more, so would it be possible for you to make a plugin where i can set a players HP to, say 25000 or more?
like amx_sethealth player <hp> <armor>
Thanks for helping me.
Sorry Kristian, but I just had to do it a little more advanced than just that
, hope you enjoy it and I really wonders what you need 25000 hp for?!?
There is no known bugs, I've tested it quite throughly, but if you discover one, please tell. Please tell me if you want something done differently/better or find some bugs!
- Public release
- Changed from start to spawn
- Gives health on each player spawn instead of round start
- Split plugin to one with armor and health and one with only health to support all mods without armor
- Small message fixes/additions
- Small optimatizions
- Able to use action spawn and stop on dead players