This plugin makes it so that whenever a user attains godmode, they will not be able to damage someone else. Shots will still be able to be fired, but no damage will be taken to the player they are shooting at. Knife and grenades will be unable to harm/flash/smoke up the place. When their godmode wears off or is removed, they will get their ability to shoot, knife, and nade people again.
- Prevent users with godmode from damaging/killing other players
- Prevent users under spawn protection from dealing damage while they are protected
- antig_enabled <0/1> (Set to 1 by default)
- Possibly add ability to block killing while they have no-clip (on/off by cvar or something)
- Add ability whether or not to block killing when player has X hp or over
- Updated code to better (and shorter) way to check if player is attacking
- Got rid of fun module
- Compatible with all mods now, not just cstrike
- MeRcyLeZZ for enlightening me on get_pcvar
- The common rule on most servers -- "Don't kill with godmode on" (for the idea)
I made this plugin because I was tired of the people that play on my server coming to me complaining about so and so killing them while they were in godmode. I also made it because I think this would be very helpful to other server owners (and possibly server owners that sell admin) so they can keep control on their admins while they are away. Yes, I know that this plugin isn't the most complex, and yes, I also know that I am not the most experienced Pawn coder, but I know what every part of this code does do and doesn't do.