This is an array based rules plugin that will display server rules in a tsay type format in the upper left corner of the players screen.
- can be placed in your server.cfg file or amxx.cfg
amx_addrule "a rule" : Adds a rule to the list
sr_color "0,255,0" : RGB color to display the rules
sr_display "20" : Length of time to display the rules
sr_warnings "3" : Max Warnings before action is taken
sr_action "1" : Action to take for violators 0=Warn Only,1=Kick,2=Ban
sr_bantime "60" : Length to ban after max rule violations
/* Update Log
- Changed sr_color so now commas are not used between colors and removed xeroblood's
code from the project
- Added keyword processing to display a message to users when they ask how to display the message.
- Changed default rule color to white.
- Added the violation menu and the following cvars.
sr_warnings <- Max Warnings before action is taken
sr_action <- Action to take for violators 0=Warn Only,1=Kick,2=Ban
sr_bantime <- Length to ban after max rule violations
- Added menu command amx_rulemenu
- Uses the AMXX 1.0 Dynamic menu system. Set DYNAMICMENU to 0 if you do not have 1.0 running.
- Initial release