Written for Hidden:Source Beta 4b
* Hidden:SourceMod - Carry the one
* Carries IRIS's unused weighting points over to the next round if they are no choosen as hidden.
* Associated Cvars:
* hdn_selectmethod [0/1/2] : The way the game chooses the next player. 0: Weighted, 1: Classing (Kill=Become), 2: Random. Default: 0
* hsm_ct1_keep [0~2] : existing weight to carry forward. 0: None (0%) Disables plugin, 1: Full (100%), 2 Doubles (200%). Default 1.
* hsm_ct1_purge [0/1] : purge weighting on map change? 0: Disabled, 1: Enabled. Default: 0
* Removed weight report print out and put it into separate plugin so servers can have it without the carry mechanism
* Removed outside possibility for a new player to inherit the most recently disconnected player's weighting.
* Exchanged atrophy for keep rate. While less cool sounding, I think it's more intuitive and the math is simpler.
* Allowed for doubling of existing chances. FEED BACK PLEASE!
* Initial Release.