Old 10-05-2008 , 20:21   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

it still has the same bug :S i am raptor and i have leap :S
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2008 , 23:43   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDDQD
Hello everyone.I have some questions.
1. I hate a teamblockers. On many servers there is a function that when press 'e' it is possible to pass through teammates. Is it possible to add this function in a plugin? or to make a separate plugin?
Yeah, you should have no problem running any "semi-clip" plugins with the mod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDDQD
2. I have disable the Infection Bomb, Zombie Madnes and T-Virus Antidote, but them continues to show in Extra Items Menu as unavailable items. Players have at once many questions how to receive infection bomb and others.So, how can I to remove this items from extra items menu?
You can only set their caption to something else (e.g. by editing your zombie_plague.txt). At least until I figure out a way to efficiently add/remove/sort the items from the extras menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignax
mercyclezz, i will give you some ideas to finish this great plugin which is almost done for a final version except for this ideas

1-Include mute system enhanced in the zombie plague menu
2-Add some features to the weapon selection menu (remember silenciator etc)
3-To the respawning feature add a balancing system, i mean when there are not many zombies, respawns are always zombies
4-optimize, its a bit laggy sometimes (nemesis rounds actually are)
1) That's not related to the mod at all. You can have a separate plugin for it.
2) Maybe, but I don't think it's that annoying. This is not CSDM.
3) Yeah, I'm gonna do something about that.
4) That depends a lot on the server, 3rd party plugins, etc. but just so you know, I'm doing my best to make the plugin run as smooth as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgik57
i have a problem with the Zombie Plague 4.07 plugin...i customized it, added some models for zombies, humans, some neet other sounds, but it seems that something is wrong because they're not being compiled and the server crashes every time...the new sounds don't even work...i checked for the properties to be in line with the counter-strike standards, so it can't be the quality like the kbps and the other sound properties...i don't know what to do...please help me
Does the server also crash with the default setup? If not, try taking it step by step: make a few changes, test it, then change a bit more, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niask
Is it possible to specify many models (which will be randomly chosen) in zp_zclasses40.sma?
No, for now a pretty close thing would be making multiple classes with the same stats but different models each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo
I tried some custom models (from the ecua model pack) for the zombies. Now I was wondering if I could somehow change the size of the hitboxes of the zombies, since some are way bigger than the original hitbox, and shooting the supposed "head" you basically just shoot through thin air.
Thanks
If you're 100% sure the models have the right hitboxes for CS to use, uncomment the #define SET_MODELINDEX_OFFSET. But if at least one of your models doesn't comply with that, your server may be filled with lag from a parallel universe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zssz
I tried to install this plugin onto my server, I made changes to the config for customization, I took out the "func_vehicle" from the array of things to remove, and the plugin crashes server when map changes. I even tried using the .amxx files that I downloaded, no changes, and the config file with no changes. That didn't work aswell. I added debug after the plugins in the .ini, I look in my log files and there is nothing about zombie anything in any of them.

EDIT: Just tried to get it to work with no plugins but the base amxx ones and it still doesn't work..
First things first. Are you running non-steam/using ZBots?
Old 10-06-2008 , 01:22   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
First things first. Are you running non-steam/using ZBots?
No I'm not using non-steam. I payed for a legit server. No on the ZBots thing too.
NeWbiE'
Old 10-06-2008 , 07:00   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeWbiE' View Post
MeRcyLeZZ can you add some cvars in next verion?
I need change knockback in duck. Thx.

Send a message via ICQ to NeWbiE'
5mT
Old 10-06-2008 , 09:42   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

MeRcyLeZZ helps me busily one ! Thx !

My server different map has the different plugins !

de_dust2 has normal plugins,cs_bloodstrike has CSDM plugins,

zm_ICQ has Zombie plugins! But I have a question?

Why my de_dust2 does not have c4, How can like this ?

I already established amx_pausecfg pause zombie_plague40.amxx in my

confings\maps\de_dust2.cfg,But still did not have c4!

May you help me to establish map duty opening in zombie_plague40.sma

or increases cvars?

Thx for your help!Sorry for my bad english !Because I from Taiwan!
cheeyang
Old 10-06-2008 , 11:02   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

plz answer me y my sever he say hostage sound error can u please help me!! i already say for 2day but still no reply i need ur help guys XD i hope u can make a better 1 no error when i start sever it say hostage eror why? i also didnt did any thing wrong.
but can u fix it i hope i can play also i need it !!!
but after i delete the zombie plague 40 plugin i start sever no zombie its normal
the error is about hostage sound and say wat 512limit y?
and he say reduce the number of brush model and /or regular model in the map to correct this!
cheeyang
Old 10-06-2008 , 11:06   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

i hope u can help me or any guys know how to fix it plz msn me [email protected] plz inform me if u know the error is about hostage sound and say wat 512limit y?
and he say reduce the number of brush model and /or regular model in the map to correct this!
and because the item count is over 512limit i donno wat means can u help me ??
cheeyang
Old 10-06-2008 , 11:33   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

i wait already 10minit still no reply!! ineed help la every 1 etension here sry for my bad english!!!
Mlk27
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2008 , 13:59   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

@cheeyang
are you trying to install on non steam, with zbot or something?

Last edited by Mlk27; 10-06-2008 at 14:09.
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2008 , 14:00   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignax View Post
i had to merge them, because if not i wasnt able to stop the bhop, if u were a LJ zombie.
Well You still need this plugin? If yes then I can fix it tomorrow, not today because now I'm home from school and really tired, soon I will go to sleep + had to format my pc and now it's empty. Just wait 2 days.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
Closed Thread