A while ago I promised some people I would at write a working warmup plugin, since the current ones are all "unapproved". I realize Liam has a warmup round in his weapon restrictions plugin, but even that has some outstanding issues. So this one is basic and standalone.
I'm happy to take feature requests for this, so long as they aren't outrageous. Simple is good sometimes. =)
You can configure the warmup time length, whether or not to respawn the players, and the weapon they will recieve for the duration of the warmup round. If you give them a hegrenade, it will be unlimited. The unlimited nades are a blast with LDuke's flaming SuperNades
Sit back and have fun.
Download the zip file and extract into your /cstrike/ directory.
- Copy warmup.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins/
- Copy warmup.phrases.txt to addons/sourcemod/translations/
- Copy warmup.sp to addons/sourcemod/scripting/
The plugin will automatically create your config (warmup.cfg) file in: /cstrike/cfg/sourcemod/
- sm_warmupround_enabled: Enables or disables the plugin (Default: 1)
- sm_warmupround_time: How long should the warmup round last. (Default: 30 seconds)
- sm_warmupround_respawn: Automatically respawn players during warmup. (Default: 1)
- sm_warmupround_weapon: Weapon to give during the warmup round. ie: knife, hegrande, p228, deagle, elite, etc. (Default: hegrenade)
- sm_warmupround_friendlyfire: If you normally use friendly fire, setting this to 1 will disable friendly fire before warmup, and re-enable it after warmup. (Default: 0)
- sm_warmupround_preexec: Config file to execute prior to warmup starting. File goes in your /cfg/ directory.
- sm_warmupround_postexec: Config file to execute after warmup has finished. File goes in your /cfg/ directory.
Changed GetEntDataEnt to GetEntDataEnt2 for stability. Possible crash scenario. Also changed to using "knife" instead of "" in sm_warmupround_weapon. I don't know what I was thinking on that one.
You should upgrade to this version, as GetEntDataEnt has the potential for a server crash in previous versions.
Added hidden CVAR: sm_warmupround_active. This value will automatically change from 0 to 1 when the warmup round is active, then back to 0 when it's over. This can be used for stats programs or other plugin author's who don't want certain activities occuring during the warmup round. Between this feature and the pre/post config files, I don't see what else can be done to provide stats support.
Added validation to the cvar sm_warmupround_weapon to ensure that the proper weapon names are being set.
Prevented timer from carrying over to next map when map was changed during warmup.
Added CVARS, see above for usage.
The preexec and postexec files should give people a way to disable their stat monitoring during the warmup time period.
Since new CVAR's were added, you will need to delete your warmup.cfg file and allow it to be re-created, or add the new cvar's manually.
Please delete your warmup.cfg and let the plugin re-create it! Sorry folks!
Updated version CVAR to sm_warmupround_version.
Changed PrintCenterTextAll to PrintHintTextToAll - it just looks better.
Minor code cleanup.
Minor code cleanup, prevent players from using purchased weapons during warmup.
First public release. Hopefully no bugs. =)