* [ 1.1.0 ]
- added cvars
- 3 options: name change, kick or ban
- you can choose the way the name is changed: from list or the last name the player used
- admins can have immunity
* [ 1.0 ]
- first released
- this is a small but usefull plugin.
- you can restrict names from a file and give them a replacer.
- if a player enters on the server/change the name in a restricted name, the player's name will be changed.
- you need amxx 1.7 or higher.
- add in amxmodx/configs/name_list.txt
if a player enters on the server/change the name in 'mut2nt', it will be changed it 'reserved'.
#define NAMES 32 // max lines in the file
#define DELAY 10.0 // after how many seconds the name is checked after the player enters
#define ACCESS ADMIN_IMMUNITY // acces needed to have immunity to name checking
new const g_File = "name_list.txt"; // file name
- 0 - disabled
- 1 - name change
- 2 - kick
- 3 - ban
(default 1 )
- 0 - the name will be changed to the last name the player has used
- 1 - the name will be changed from file
- if the cvar is set to 0: if a player has the name 'x' and change it to 'y' (y is restricted from file), his name will be set to 'x'
- if the cvar is set to 1: if a player has the name 'x' and change it to 'y' (y is restricted from file), his name will be set to x-1 (x-1 is replacer to x from file)
- ban lenght (default 1200)
- allow admins to have a restricted name from file (default 0)