Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2008 , 22:51   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjazz
I use nade modes with zp 4.04
Although the author of nade modes has maked a new release.
But the problem that nades doesn't get removed when human turn into zombies still exists!
Grenades being removed fine for me when I get infected. Maybe there is something different on your pub server. Try adding #include <zombieplague> at the top in nade modes or something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKs
When human is infected he dies, 2 seconds after he was born in the same place as a zombie, but is 3 seconds in freeze time while in the processing of zombie its screen is the color of red going nightvision, with the transformation of the implementation of sound infection. Please analyze.
This mod is based on a classic zombie mod infection gameplay, and that's probably better left to be made as a whole different plugin (which I'm not volunteering for, tho).
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlo911
This NEw Models Does't Work
[code]new const model_AK47[] = { "models/ZombieNationModels/v_ak47.mdl" }
new const model_aug[] = { "models/ZombieNationModels/v_aug.mdl" }
new const model_awp[] = { "models/ZombieNationModels/v_awp.mdl" }
new const model_elite[] = { "models/ZombieNationModels/v_elite.mdl" }
Of course they don't. You need to use a different plugin to change models.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swuifti
IS THIS CORRECT ? i ges noth because the sounds dident start
Code:
#if defined AMBIENCE_SOUNDS // Ambience Sounds List (only .wav and .mp3 formats supported)
// Infection Rounds
new const sound_ambience1[][] = { "zombie_plague/scaryambience.wav", "zombie_plague/all_ambience1.wav", "zombie_plague/zombie_ambient1uctt.mp3" } // sounds (played randomly)
new const Float:sound_ambience1_duration[] = { 60.0 } // duration in seconds of each sound
Make sure to uncomment the line #define AMBIENCE_SOUNDS then recompile the plugin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Stixsmaster
man I hate to be an ass but it isnt rocket science to figure out how to add your own custom models to this plugin nor is it just that to add new sound files...
Seems a lot of people don't even know what common sense means....
Old 08-31-2008 , 22:52   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxiits
Very good plugin! It's on my server and poeple like it! thx for it.
Glad you're enjoying it
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKs
Bug in sounds the environment where the sound is executed in SWARM MODE, to initiate any other way, the sound is still running and next round is added to the sound of the new order
Yeah, currently if your sounds are too lengthy they will continue playing during the following round. I'll see if I can do something about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiN-
Why, when I try to start zp_multi or zp_plague it writes in cosole [ZP] Unavailable Command I'm using Zombie Plague 4.03 No error but I can't see effect of those commands.
Usually happens when you don't check the ReadMe which states those commands can only be used at round start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbud
[ZP] Default Class + Climb Zombie + new Tight Zombie 1.0 +CUSTOM ZOMBIE MODELS
IF this "ORDER" will be change, than the "zp_class_climb.sma" and "zp_class_tight.sma" must be modifine/fix, too !
Thanks for the hard work, though you should really make the classes separately (like this). The whole point of the zombie classes API is to be able to distribute them in separate sub-plugins so that users can pick the one they want and easily install it just by adding the plugin in.
Until then, I wouldn't want to add this to the main page...

------ [ES] ------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawn
Hola Mercilezz, una pregunta yo en plugin_init pongo register_dictionary("elnombre.txt") y despues pongo un client_print y pongo por ejemplo "cmd_health"
despues voy al arvivo lang y pongo cmd_health = dadadada. y cuando entro al cs y compro el extra item , dice ML NOTFOUND, no tendras idea de porque puede ser que no me toma el archivo lang?
Tendría que andar. Si lo estas mandando a un solo player tendria que quedar asi:
client_print(id, print_chat, "%L %d", id, "CMD_HEALTH", health)
Y si es para todos tendrias que usar LANG_PLAYER:
client_print(0, print_chat, "%L %d", LANG_PLAYER, "CMD_HEALTH", health)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignax
sisis cada unos 5 segundos masomenos titilan, y salen unas chispitas, yo quiero cambiar ese tiempo para que quede como una bengala...
Se puede, pero daría mas lag cuando tiran varias bengalas juntas...
Old 09-01-2008 , 21:01   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

[QUOTE=MeRcyLeZZ;679394
Se puede, pero daría mas lag cuando tiran varias bengalas juntas...[/QUOTE]
me decis donde asi pruebo porqe el ancho de banda no es mi problema... va nose cuanto lag dara....
decime asi pruebo y cuento qe tal okei?
we me fui kpo bye
spiN-
Old 09-02-2008 , 11:40   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Usually happens when you don't check the ReadMe which states those commands can only be used at round start.
But I read it and I use it when round begins.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:49
Pawn
This message has been deleted by Pawn.
Pawn
Old 09-01-2008 , 09:07   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Mercilez me urge preguntarte esto, vos en el superhero isiste que se guarden los levels con contraseña y nombre, bueno yo quiero hacer lo mismo pero para el zombie plague. osea que se guarden los ammopacks con el nombre y la contraseña, yoc como hacer para que se guarden por el nombre, va get_user_name, pero por contraseña no tengo idea, va si, creo que hay que sacar algunas funciones del plug admin.sma, pero no estoy seguro , me dirias como hacerlo por favor, o sino de donde saco las funciones?
pirlo911
Old 09-01-2008 , 13:39   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Of course they don't. You need to use a different plugin to change models.

Ok

What IS This Plugin ??

Help Me Please

And Zombie Models

Does't Work

Only Zombie Sourc It's Work

http://www.tvquran.com/maher.htm Open It & listen To It & Send It To Go To Heaven
Send a message via MSN to pirlo911
Closed Thread