File Config Ingame Editor (AMXX File Browser)
This plugin allows you to view/edit/copy/delete/rename/create all cfg txt ini log htm res sma file extensions via a ingame gui menu. It also you to delete and create directories.
Obviously the biggest advantage to using this plugin is being able to quickly edit any of your config files without having to login to FTP. Some examples I would use it for is:
- Add and remove plugins to your plugins ini
- Edit or remove maps from your Mapcycle file
- Change your hostname or any vars in your main server config
- Quickly check your main logs and error logs
- Remove/edit/add Admins in your users.ini
- Remove or add steamids to your banned cfg
- Make any changes to your motd txt file
- Server execute any cfg file after you edit it
- Copy any file to back it up
- Make a blank file and make notes for yourself
- Make a directory with custom cfgs to edit and exec
- Copy and comment any line before you edit it
- Very unlikly but you could even code sma files in your scripting folder ;0
No additional modules required and default access level is ADMIN_RCON which is editable on line 9 of the sma. The perfect tool for us lazy server owners.
To access the menu type amx_con or amx_config in console.