add grenades to Team Fortress 2
Screenshot (frag nade)
Info on each nade (with videos)
(some of the vids are of older versions and may not match exactly)
Requires SM 1.1 (some versions crashed due to a SM bug, if you can't run the plugin on SM 1.1, make sure you've updated to the latest version).
- Upload to your TF2 server.
- Upload the materials and models folders to your http fast download server (if you have one).
See the "readme.txt" file in the package.
22.214.171.124 (28 Aug 2008)
- fixed some sounds not playing
- increased sound volumes
- conc nade fixed so player speed before explosion is considered
- explosion knockback fixed so player speed before explosion is considered
- turned off debug commands (could be abused by players joining the server)
126.96.36.199 (26 Aug 2008)
- added "priming" nades
- EMP now destroys projectiles (stickies, rockets, pipe bombs, etc.)
- Added damage to buildables
- Added frag grenade
- Added attack trace so walls block damage
- slightly increased throw speed/distance on all nades
- kills now count towards score
- nades can't be thrown while cloaked or taunting
- resupply lockers give nades (thanks to Tsunami's input)
- fixed bug that left nades on the ground after quick class changes
If you're upgrading from 188.8.131.52 or later, you should just need the smx file. the models/materials haven't changed.
There is also an updated version by Naris you may be interested in here.