This plugin doesn't work anymore on orange box games (CS:S, Hl2
M, TF2, ...),
but it should still work on all EP1 Games (a few Source-Mods still are EP1).
Adds commands for connecting to different voice servers from ingame with a simple command. Preconfigured support for Teamspeak3, Teamspeak2, Ventrilo & Mumble. High dynamic configuration file for adding more voiceservers and individual settings. Allows admins to force players into a voiceserver.
- Allows players to join your voiceserver from ingame with a simple command
- Preconfigured support for TS3, TS2, Ventrilo & Mumble
- High dynamic configuration file for customization and adding other voiceservers
- Per User configuration for individual logins & channels
- Team based channel support
- Translations supported
- Admin can force players into voiceservers
- Multi Targets supported
- Game with HTML Motd enabled
- Simple extract the contents of the attached zip file into your server's game directory (where the addons/ dir is also located)
- Configure servers.cfg, enable the voiceserver(s) you want your players to be able to connect to and set the host, port, and channel(s).
Standard preconfigured commands
- Delete the config files in case there got something changed with a new update
- Follow the Installation Instructions above
Allows the player to join a configured voiceserver (see servers.cfg).
Admins with the Chat Admin flag also have the ability to force players into a voiceserver.
The player needs to have the software installed, this has no autoinstaller
Required Admin Flag to force other players into a voiceserver: Chat
- Enable/disable teamspeak join messages <1/0>
addons/sourcemod/configs/voicejoin/servers.cfg (Configuration for the voiceserver and channel settings)
addons/sourcemod/configs/voicejoin/users.cfg (Per user configuration based on SteamIDs)
cfg/sourcemod/plugin.voicejoin.cfg (auto generated cvar config OnPluginStart)
How to configure team specific channels
Take a look at the teams part in your favorite voiceserver in servers.cfg.
You can add any teams there, either by team index, part of team name, or full team name
"channel" "Counter-Strike: Source/Terrorists"
"channel" "Counter-Strike: Source/Counter Terrorists"
"1" // Spectator
"channel" "Counterstrike Source"
FAQ (Frequently asked Questions)
- When I try to join Ventrilo there pops up an error, saying "Application not found"
This seems to be an error with Ventmix. Try to either install Ventrilo standalone, or see below.
Registry fix: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=138
Teamspeak 3 & Mumble:
- How do I specify subchannels in the settings ?
Append subchannels with a / to the channel value.
Example: "channel" "mainchannel/subchannel/subsubchannel/subsubsubchannel"
Append &subchannel=yoursubchannel to the channel value.
Example: "channel" "Gaming&subchannel=Tetris"
Ventrilo doesn't seem to support connecting to subchannels (See: Ventrilo/Setup/Web_Links
- Added ability to configure the voiceservers yourself and add new voiceserver configurations (servers.cfg)
- Added Teamspeak 3 support
- Added Mumble support
- Added userlogins for special players, configured by steamid in users.cfg, supports individual login, passwort, channel, channelpassword
- Added Team based channel joining, can be configued in server.cfg, by team index, part of team name and full team name
- Rewrote the disallowedclientnamechars part, should work without problems now
- Added URL encoding for special characters
- Added Translations
- Rewrote almost everything and fixed allot of things
- Added ventrilo support (Thanks to the_reverend)
- Removed debug message on join
- Added display ts joins in green text in the serverchat
- Added Convar for setting join messages on/off
- Fixed not working disallowed-characters replacement
- Fixed hardcoded server address