Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

psychosound and psychosounds

Post New Thread Reply   

boog27295
Old 11-01-2004 , 18:09   psychosound and psychosounds
Reply With Quote #1

Ok there are these two plugins that are the same with different features I was wanting someone to help me make just one plugin.
1. psychosound.sma
2. psychosounds.sma

This is the two plugins.
Plugin 1 is the one i'm running now. But 2 has some features I like better, but it messes up some things.
Plugin 1 will use all my custom sounds and the half life sounds like "yes sir, no sir, nope, and maybe" But you can not use trigger words in a sentence only by themselves. Plus I can't seem to fix it where live players don't hear dead players sounds.
Plugin 2 You can use words in a sentence or by themselves and you can set it up so live players don't hear dead players sounds being triggered. But it does not use the half life sounds like "yes sir, no sir, nope, and maybe" And about half of my custom sounds it don't trigger.
So what i was wanting to know is if someone could take the features of Plugin 2 and put them into Plugin 1.
What i'm trying to say is I want Plugin 1 this one "psychosound.sma" To work just like it has been with the added features of Plugin 2 this one "psychosounds.sma" Of being able to trigger sounds in a sentence. And turning it where live players don't hear dead players sounds.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (psychosounds.sma - 1513 views - 10.7 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (psychosound.sma - 1421 views - 10.4 KB)
Old 11-01-2004 , 18:22  
Reply With Quote #2

sounds like a good idea, if this happens could there be an option to adjust the spamming of the sounds? not just a mute , but a time limit on what can be said? this doesn't seems to stop it .

// Set in seconds how fast players can chat (chat-flood protection)
amx_flood_time 2.00