Join Date: Jan 2007
Team Fortress 2
Adds some utilities to Jump maps on Team Fortress 2
Servers with this Plugin:
This plugin adds health regeneration, teleport, no respawn time, ammo ressuply, criticals (0%, normal or 100%) and auto detecting to Jump maps on Team Fortress 2.
When you get hurt, the plugin will regenerate your full life.
You can use the console command jm_saveloc to save your current position. When you use the jm_teleport, you will be teleported to there. When you die, you will be auto-teleported to that position. When you change class/team or the round ends, your position will reset.
Remove the respawn time
When you get hurt (ie, RJ, PJ), your ammo will be restored. You can use the command jm_ressuply to do that manually.
You can remove criticals, set 100% criticals or do nothing...
When the plugin is loaded, it will turn on if a keyword is found in the map name.
Force all players join on a specific team.
Remove Control Points:
Remove the Control Points to give a chance to all players capture them.
CP Touch Messages:
Show a "Congratulations" message to the player who reachs a CP.
Change Map after X minutes:
When a player completes the map, it will bechanged in X seconds, to give more challenges to the players.
Remove Ressuply Lockers:
If you have free ammo and free HP, why do you need them?
- jm_version: The plugin version
- jm_enabled: If plugin is enabled (0 - off, 1 - auto-detect, 2 - force on):
- jm_teleport_enabled: Turn on/off the teleport stuff (0 - off, 1 - on)
- jm_autoteleport: Enable the auto-teleport on respawn (0 - off, 1 - on)
- jm_autorespawn: Remove the respawn time (0 - off, 1 - on)
- jm_autoheal: Enable the healing on hurt (0 - off, 1 - on)
- jm_autoressuply: Turn on/off ressuply on hurt (0 - off, 1 - on)
- jm_ressuply_enabled: Enable the sm_ressuply function (0 - off, 1 - on)
- jm_criticals: Set the criticals mode (0 - no criticals, 1 - normal, 2 - 100% criticals)
- jm_forceteam: Force players to join on a specific team (0 - disabled, 1 - RED, 2 - BLU)
- jm_removecps - Remove or not Control Points on round start (0 - do nothing, 1 - remove)
- jm_cpmsg - Show a message when a player reachs a CP (0 - disabled, 1 enabled)
- jm_time - Time to change mapafter a playercomplete the map (minutes, 0 to disable)
- jm_keywords - Keywords to search for in the map to auto enable. Separate them by commas. You can add prefixes (rj_), parts of the name (skyscraper) or the entire mapname (jump_bob). The default value is:
- jm_help: Show the help msg
- jm_saveloc: Save the current position
- jm_resetloc: Reset the saved position
- jm_teleport: Teleport to the saved position
- jm_ressuply: Ressuply the player ammo
- Create an in-game menu
- Create admin habilities (like reset player saved position)
- Any sugest...
(sorry, I think I have forgotten somebody)
- deltron by the ammo refill
- Dean Poot by the teleport idea
- Lucky Duke for the particles
- Version 1.4.1 ( 3/09/09 )
- Fixed the keywords cvar value
- Version 1.4 ( 3/09/09 )
- Added the keywords to recognize jump maps
- Version 1.3.4 ( 2/09/08 )
- Fixed the smx download
- Bug fix on CP msg
- Version 1.3.3 ( 29/08/08 )
- Another bug fix on change map
- Version 1.3.2 ( 29/08/08 )
- Version 1.3.1 ( 28/08/08 )
- Minor bug fix on ressuply remover
- Version 1.3 ( 28/08/08 )
- Added an option to remove the Control Points on the map
- Added a "cool" message when a player reachs a CP
- Added a time to change level when a player completes the map
- If Auto Ressuply and Auto Healer is activated, remove the Ressuplies from the map
- Re-organized the code
- Version 1.2 ( 24/08/08 )
- Added the "Force Team" feature
- Version 1.1.2 ( 23/08/08 )
- Fixed the bug where the players were respawned on the saved position at round start
- Version 1.1.1 ( 23/08/08 )
- Version 1.1 ( 23/08/08 )
- Added jm_help
- Added auto load to rj_ maps
- Fixed Sandvich bug
- Fixed criticals modifier not working
- Fixed the plugin loader
- Version 1.0 ( 17/08/08 )
The web compiler doesn't support external includes (I think), so youneed to download the smx or compile the SP.
Last edited by BAILOPAN; 02-07-2009 at 20:38.