by dor123 - the noobest scripter at AlliedModders
CURRENT VERSION: 1.2
- Changed the spawn detection (thanks connor)
- If you encounter problems with it, let me know.
- Fixed that HP, armor and money didn't come back to normal when amx_long 0 was used.
- Fixed that when the plugin is off, it prints a message all the time that plugin is off even if nothing is done because of constant-looping help message that supose to come when it's on.
This is a very basic plugin that the only thing it does is letting the players configure their stats(HP, armor and money). It gives all players more HP, armor and money than usual, according to the default set by cvars.
A player can type in chat (or console) one of the listed commands below to get extra stat or stats(as I said HP, armor and money), at the cost of another one.
There is also a "random system", kind of like FunMod by Rolnaaba, but more relative to the plugin. Instead of silly random things like gravity changes and stuff like that, there are silliy random things that reffers the player's stats. You can either get one of the actions listed in the Client Commands list, a bad thing or a good thing. There's a limitation to the use of it that is set by a cvar.
The only random actions that got absolutely nothing to do with the plugin are 20 slaps to the user (0.2 seconds and 1 damage each) and EnemyLike model (will be removed if asked so).
To disable the random system, find this line
and comment it using '//'
Another addition is HUD messages that show how many times left using the random system, HP and armor to prevent the all-knows HUD problems when too much HP/armor.
To disable HUD messages find this line
And comment it using '//'
- long_on (default: 1) - Shows if Long Rounds is on or not (cannot be changed! Look at console command).
- long_hp (default: 400) - Sets the player's HP on spawns.
- long_money (default: 21000) - Sets the player's money on spawn.
- long_armor (default: 200) - Sets the player's armor on spawn.
- longer_rand (default: 1) - Enables/Disables the random system (if defined).
- longerrand_limit (default: 3) - Sets how many times a player allowed to use the random system (if enabled). Resets when new round.
- longerrand_enemylike_time (default: 140.0) - Sets how much time a player have an enemy-like model if got enemy-like model from the random system.
- long_round_time (default: 9) - Sets the round time. If changed the mp_roundtime it will go back to the cvar value when new round.
- Long_Rounds_v - Long Rounds's current version.
Console command and client commands:
ConCmd - amx_long (default: 1) - Enables/Disables Long Rounds [automaticlly changes the cvar long_on (thanks Exolent[jNr]!)]
chat: put '/' or '.' before the command.
console: simply type the command.
- longhelp - Shows a list (in chat, not MOTD, because as I said i'm a n00b) of the client commands list (everything below).
- longerm_hp - Gives extra money for HP.
- longerm_armor - Gives extra money for armor.
- longerhp_money - Gives extra HP for money.
- longerhp_armor - Gives extra HP for armor.
- longerarm_hp - Gives extra armor for HP.
- longerarm_money - Gives extra armor for money.
- longer_hp_money - Gives extra HP and money for armor.
- longer_hp_armor - Gives extra HP and armor for money.
- longer_money_armor - Gives extra money and armor for HP.
- longerrand - Chooses a random action - one of the above list, a bad one or a good one.
If you don't have enough of the required stat the command won't execute.
For example: I want extra HP for armor but I don't have enough armor, command ends.
Try taking advantage using those commands to get health/armor/money easily
Cstrike & Fun
ot_207 for showing me how to make colorful text.
IF I FORGOT SOMEONE, TELL ME!
1. Download long_rounds.sma to cstrike(or czero)/addons/amxmodx/scripting.
2. Either drag the .sma file to amxxpc.exe, or right-click it, choose 'open with', browse for the amxxpc.exe and right-click again, 'open with', choose AMXXPC (do that if you have alot of plugins in the folder and it's much easier for future plugins as well).
3. Go to moddir/addons/amxmodx/scripting/compiled and copy long_rounds.amxx to moddir/addons/amxmodx/plugins.
4. Go to moddir/addons/amxmodx/configs and open 'plugins.ini'.
Type in at the last line long_rounds.amxx, and you're done!
Add cvars to set how much of each stat is given by typing a "longer" command.
Add a warmup round (maybe).
Figuring out if it's possible to make rounds longer than 9 minutes.
I'll be glad to hear your ideas! though i'll probably won't know how to do them anyways...
EDIT: You can ignore this todo list nobody seems to be interested in this plugin.
My AMXx Small scripting's knowledge is VERY poor, and I just wanted you to be aware that what you see in the plugin is pretty much all I know and can do, exept for a thing or two thanks to the pros ().
I've spent alot of time working on it so, I hope it gets approved! and no matter how stupid it is...
EDIT: You CANNOT compile the .sma through the web compiler. You must download the .sma and compile it locally.