Beta found here.
Current version: 4.51
- Terrorists will have a certain amount of time to hide when the CTs are frozen.
- When the hidingtime is over, the Terrorists, who have no weapons, must avoid getting killed by the CTs.
- Teams will swap when all terrorists are killed or when x rounds have passed (cvar controlled).
- Deathmatch Mode: Instant teamswitch for seekers that kill hiders (cvar controlled).
- Enables or disables the plugin (default: 1)
- If set, there will be a vote for game type on the start of each map (deathmatch or normal mode). Disable to have only normal mode or deathmatch mode. (default: 1)
- If set and deathmatch mode is on, a vote for gametype will re-appear halfway through the game. (default: 1)
- Enables or disables deathmatch mode (default: 0). After enabling, map should be changed.
- Sets the game description
- How long the hiding time is (default: 10)
hns_fadecolor red green blue alpha
- Sets the color of fadecolor, alpha is transparency (default: 0 0 0 255)
- Number of rounds CTs have to lose in a row before the teams automatically switch, (default: 5, to disable: 0)
- Number of rounds CTs have to lose in a row before they can use slash, default: 3 (default: 3, to disable: 0)
- Number of flashbangs Terrorists receive
- 0: Disable, 1: Hiders get a HE-Grenade, 2: Seekers, 3: Both (default: 0)
- 0: Disable, 1: Hiders get a smoke grenade, 2: Seekers, 3: Both (default: 1)
- Should terrorists receive grenades at spawn or after timer (default: 0)
- Enables or disables countdown sound in hide time, (default: 1)
- Enables or disables team semiclip (default: 1)
- Enables or disables blocking of weapon pickup (default: 1)
- Enables or disables a fake knife for Terrorists to avoid speed bug. 0: disable, 1: invisible knife, 2: visible knife (default: 1)
- Enables or disables players ability to choose a team (default: 0)
- Enables/disables blocking of kill command in console
- 1 = Terrorists have no footsteps, 2 = CT, 0 = disable (default: 1)
- If enabled, terrorists will not be affected by flashbangs (default: 1)
- Enables or disables removal of doors (default: 1)
- Enables or disables removal of breakables, not removed on: any map containing "dust", de_piranesi, de_train (e.g vents, default: 1)
- Should the last terrorist get new nades (default: 1)
- OneEyed - Original idea of Hide N Seek/hidenseek/hns
- Alka - Anything I might have asked for
- ConnorMcLeod - Block buying code
Servers using this plugin