This plugin restricts the amount of buildings players can build. This is useful if you have modified MaxObjects in objects.txt to a higher number, so players can build more than 1 sentry, dispenser, etc. Since modifying objects.txt needs a server restart, this plugin will restrict the amount of buildings on the fly.
For this to work you obviously have to modify MaxObjects in objects.txt to the maximum amount of buildings you'll ever want a single player to have. Also, players will have to bind keys to "build 0-3". The cvars are:
(0/1, default 1)
Enable/disable restricting buildings in TF2.
(0/1, default 0)
Enable/disable admin immunity for restricting buildings in TF2.
Limits for Blu buildings in TF2. (number of buildings a player can build. Default 1)
Limits for Red buildings in TF2.
You can put any of these cvars in server.cfg or sourcemod.cfg, and then if you want map specific cvars you can make a file called mapname.cfg (for example cp_dustbowl.cfg) and put those cvars in there.
- Fixed teleporter entrances and exits.
- Worked around a Valve bug that still allowed people to build more buildings than the limit.
- Really fixed admin immunity now.
- Fixed limit 0 not working.
- Fixed typo in build command description.
- Attempted to fix admin immunity.
- Simplified the plugin, fixed bugs.
- Added admin immunity.