I know there's already a class restriction plugin, I just think this one works neater. Credits go to voogru for the idea, and for telling me how to show the class selection screen to players
A video of his version can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgBt-KtjxyA
, I just based it off of the video. The cvars are:
(0/1, default 1)
Enable/disable restricting classes in TF2.
Admin flags for restricted classes in TF2.
(0/1, default 0)
Enable/disable admins being immune for restricted classes in TF2.
Limits for Blu classes in TF2. (-1 for no limit, anything higher will be the limit for that class. Default -1)
Limits for Red classes in TF2.
You can put any of these cvars in server.cfg or sourcemod.cfg, and then if you want map specific cvars you can make a file called mapname.cfg (for example cp_dustbowl.cfg) and put those cvars in there.
- Fixed limits being off by 1.
- Added percentage based limits.
- Added class immunity.
- Fixed skin glitch.
- Fixed admin immunity.
- Fixed not blocking on first spawn on Arena maps.
- Added admin immunity.
- Also blocked join_class command.
- Should actually work now, but I don't have the time anymore today to thoroughly test it. Will test tomorrow. No added features yet.