DOD NoNades - for Day of Defeat 1.3
This plugin will allow admins to disable grenades in DOD on a map
basis. It was inspired by a plugin request
over at www.dodplugins.net
. After writing a quickie plugin to disable grenades on a map basis, I decided to take the plugin further and allow admins to control grenades on a team and player basis as well. The grenade disable on a player can be set to honor or ignore immunity (default ON - obey immunity)
Disabling grenades by...
- To disable grenades on a map basis, you can create a dod_nonades.cfg
file and place it in the amxmodx/config folder. In the file, just list the names of the maps you wish to disable grenades on. Or, as an alternative, you can enter the command dod_nonades_on
in a map specific config file or simply enter it from the console. To re-enable grenades, use the command dod_nonades_off
- To disable grenades on a team, use the command dod_nonades_team <0|1|2>
. The number corresponds to the team you wish to disable grenades on. 1 = Allies, 2 = Axis (0 = Off, re-enable for both teams). This too, if desired, can be set in advance on a map basis. Just put the command in a map specific cfg file.
- To disable grenades on a player, enter dod_nonades_player <name|#userid>
in console. This action has the option to obey player immunity by setting a CVar.
On all commands entered after the start of a map, the action won't take effect until the player respawns.
Commands: (access level ADMIN_CFG required)
dod_nonades_on - Disables grenades for all players
dod_nonades_off - Enables grenades for all players
dod_nonades_team <0|1|2> - Restrict team grenades setting - 0 = Off, 1 = Allies, 2 = Axis
dod_nonades_player <name|#userid> - Toggles grenades on player
dod_nonades_help - Displays NoNades Command Help
dod_nonades_status - Displays map, team and player grenade status (ADMIN_ALL)
dod_nonades_immunity <0|1> - Obey admin immunity (default 1)
- Any command can be entered in console at any time.
- The commands dod_nonades_on|off
will override any previous settings.
- The team setting will override individual player settings.
- Use the command dod_nonades_status
to display a list of what players/team are disabled.
- The map and team settings do NOT obey immunity.
- If a player/team has their grenades disabled, they are notified by a chat message.
- If grenades are disabled at the start of a round, players are notified by a HUD message
- The plugin does NOT prevent players from picking up other player's grenades.