Detects camping and adds a beacon effect and beacon sound to camping players.
It also displays a message to all players including the name of the camper, name of the weapon
and current position on the map (CT Spawn e.g.).
Use cvar sm_anticamp_camptime
to define the camptime in seconds.
This plugin detects afk players at spawn points and excludes from being punished.
You can define the camptime for every single weapon.
- sm_anticamp_enable 1
"Set to 0 to disable anticamp"
- sm_anticamp_beacon 1
"Set to 0 to disable beacons"
- sm_anticamp_slap 5
"Amount of health decrease during camping every 2 sec."
- sm_anticamp_health 15
"Set to the health level below where camping is allowed"
- sm_anticamp_radius 200
"The radius to check for camping"
- sm_anticamp_camptime 40
"The amount of times a suspected camper is checked for"
- sm_anticamp_t_camp 1
"Set to 1 to allow camping for t on cs maps. 0 = Disable"
- sm_anticamp_ct_camp 1
"Set to 1 to allow camping for ct on de maps. 0 = Disable"
This plugin is originally by dalto (can be found here
). It was abandoned until I fixed some bugs, creating version 126.96.36.199
- made compatible with latest sm 1.3x
- some bug fixes and improvements
- improved camp msg with unrecognized zones on custom maps
- added ability to define the camp time for each weapon
- added anticamp_weapons.cfg
- improved afk detection at spawn points
- removed cvars sm_anticamp_poll_count and sm_anticamp_polls_needed
- added new cvar sm_anticamp_camptime
- reworked and improved the whole code
- added config file
- on not cs and not de maps camping is no longer allowed
- cts are not allowed to camp if the bomb has been planted
- cts may camp if the bomb has been dropped.
- removed cvar sm_anticamp_bomb_plant
- removed cvar sm_anticamp_allow_t_camp
- added cvar sm_anticamp_t_camp
- added cvar sm_anticamp_ct_camp
- Added cvar sm_anticamp_allow_t_camp
- Compatibility with newest sourcemod
- Added translation file
- Added new beacon sound
- Added auto detection of afk players at spawn points