allows you to easily find out when a player was last on the server or any number of servers if using a common database. Last Seen is compatible with both MySQL and SQLite, but you will naturally only be able to use the multi-server search functionality with MySQL.
In the simplest case, Last Seen can tell you when a particular player was last on the server...
Last Seen handles multiple matches by displaying them most recently seen first:
Last Seen can display matches that were on a different server:
- seen_db_config (default "default")
- Specifies what configuration in addons/sourcemod/configs/database.cfg to use to connect to a MySQL or SQLite DB.
- seen_table (default "last_seen")
- The name of the database table to store Last Seen data in. If you run multiple servers, you may want to change this for different game types or for individual servers, depending on whether you servers share databases and whether you want Last Seen data shared across multiple servers.
- !seen <partial name match>
- As shown in the above screenshots, display when the specified player was last seen
- Copy seen.smx to addons/sourcemod/scripting
You do not need seen.inc
unless you are developing plugins that use natives Last Seen provides.