Sudden Death Melee Redux
Strip players down to their melee weapon during sudden death.
sm_suddendeathmelee_enable 1 - Enable/Disable the plugin
sm_suddendeathmelee_class scout - Class for people to spawn as.
sm_suddendeathmelee_random 1 - If class = "random": 1 = Every player is a random class, 2 = Every player is the same random class
sm_suddendeathmelee_disableplugins 1 - Disable known plugins that cause problems.
Acceptable Classes: scout, soldier, pyro, demo/demoman, heavy, engineer/engy, medic, sniper, spy, random, none
All CVars are configurable in the plugin.suddendeathmelee.cfg file located in your <mod dir>/cfg/sourcemod/ folder.
sm_forcestalemate - Force the round to end, resulting in a stalemate.
- Thanks to joev for his original Sudden Death Melee plugin.
- This plugin was originally named Sudden Death Melee, but so people didn't get confused with the old plugin I gave it a new name; hence the "Redux".
- The random cvar won't function unless you set the class cvar to "random".
- When using random mode 2, there's a 10% chance for everyone to spawn as a random class.
- For sudden death to work, you must have the mp_stalemate_enable cvar set to 1.
Place the plugin (.smx) into your ~/addons/sourcemod/plugins
Place the txt file into your ~/addons/sourcemod/gamedata
Manually load the plugin, change the map, or restart the server and a .cfg file should appear in your ~/cfg/sourcemod
folder to configure the plugin.
- Fixed events.
- Using custom stocks to change players classes.
- Fixed problems with players speed and not switching to their melee weapon upon spawn.
- Added random cvar to control how random classes are chosen.
- Added command to force stalemate.
- The plugin now makes a plugin.suddendeathmelee.cfg file.
- Fixed problems caused by the GoldRush update.
- Renamed to Sudden Death Melee Redux.
- Fixed the forcestalemate command.
- Fixed the bug/exploit where people could change their weapon loadouts to get their weapons back.
- Updated the forcestalemate command to work on any map at any time. The command uses a virtual function so the gamedata file is needed to use it.
- Updated the Windows signature for the forcestalemate command.
- Attempt at a fix for the problems presented by the Sniper vs Spy update.
- Fix for TF2_RespawnPlayer being called on non-connected clients.
- Added disable cvar to disable known plugins that cause problems:
- Fix for the disable plugins functionality not properly hooking sudden death end.
- Fixes classes running at the incorrect speeds when entering Sudden Death.
- Fixes the problem with the class cvar being set to "none".