- Creating this great plugin orignally.
- For starting the orignal port of this plugin and for helping on some coding.
- For help with coding and future coding to for further AMX MOD X Support.
* Translations By
- Swedish Translation
- Portuguese-Brazil Translation
Also a big thanks to all that have help made this plugin bug free for both AMX and AMXX.
* Every players can nominate up to (3) maps for the end-of-map vote, by simply saying the mapname in chat!
* If no nominations are made, or less than (5) *total* nominations are made, empty slots will be randomly filled with maps, as defined by the optional config files or the mapcycle.
* If enough players say "rockthevote" as defined by the admins, a vote will occur
* Map Change will only occur at the start of a round, or after giving plenty of time to allow players to finish the current round.
* Players may not nominate maps from the last (4) maps played
* When many nominations are made, players automatically replace their own nominations, or nominations of players with 2 more nominations then themselves.
* Map Vote will not interfere of buying weapons at the start of the round
* (Custom) will appear next to custom maps, during the vote. Also, the maximum number of custom maps that can be nominated can be changed by admins (dmap_maxcustom <n>).
* Numbers in parenthesis () are defaults, these can be changed in-game by admins
* Simply use command dmap_status to see a complete listing of commands while in-game
* Extract mapmanager.sma into your addons/amxmodx/scripting directory from the zip file below.
* Extract all other files into your addons/amxmodx/configs/map_manage/ directory.
* Place the mapmanager.txt into the addons/amxmodx/data/lang/ directory
* The Zip File includes a readme for both the plugin and the optional config files which is attached at the bottom of this post.
* Remove mapchooser.amxx from addons/amxmodx/plugins.ini
* Add a line to your addons/amxmodx/config/plugins.ini of: mapmanager.amxx
* If you use the optional config file: addons/amxmodx/configs/map_manage/mapchoice.ini, the plugin will NOT use mapcycle.txt to randomly pick maps to fill slots in the votemenu.
* Otherwise, if you do not use the config file, then mapcycle.txt will be used!
* nextmap.amxx can be running along with this plugin, yet it is not necessary, and is NOT required!!
* Create allmaps.txt and list all your server maps in this file if you do not want to list from your mapcycle.txt. If you dont make the allmaps.txt then users that use the command "servermaps" will be displayed the mapcycle.txt instead.
Originally Posted by Change Log since AMXX Release
* Lastest update [11-20-04]
* Added Portuguese-Brazil to the language file, thanks to skulldiggers.
* Hopefully help combat the list maps problem, The command "listmaps" is now "servermaps" to help stop server overflow errors.
* Changed all files to point in the configs folder, this is for upcoming release of AMXX .20.
* all files should point in the amxx/configs/map_manage/ folder.
* Renamed the source and amx file to "mapmanager.sma/.amx" just for simplicity.
* Got the "indention warnings" down to eight! WOot Go me!
* Plan on making changes to the plugin to run smoother and add some new ideas that were posted on the forum.
New in 2.10i AMXX ONLY!
* Created AMXX Support thanks to xmdxtremekiller/BigBaller.
* This version can only be used on AMXX (http://www.amxmodx.org/
* All files now load into the map_manage Directory (amxx\custom\map_manage\)
* Changed log_to_file to log_amx for AMXX Support. All Logs are now archived into main AMXX log files.
* Change natives strtonum and numtostr to AMXX natives str_to_num and num_to_str
* Modified this readme file to correspond with AMXX Directories and changes.
-- For best preformace add mapchangecfgfile server.cfg
to your server.cfg file.
do one (or both) of the following:
define a mapcycle.txt file in the <MOD> directory with the maps you want to come up for the vote (they are always randomly chosen, as to not get repetitive votes)
use the config files (addons/amxmodx/configs/map_manage/mapchoice.ini) with at least 15 or so maps, that you want to come up for the vote.
If you use option #2, this will OVERRIDE usage of option #1.
Originally Posted by thedeagles3
I give you permission to re-release my plugin doing the changes you said, and you may release it yourself. The plugin name and file name should remain as is (except add amx-x to the name, and you can do the changes you mentioned.
Since you are the first to ask me, I can only give you permission to re-release it. It does not make sense to release 2 copies of my plugin for AMX-X mod, as only one is necessary. Please copy and paste this message to AMX-X forums as I am too busy to be working on another project for Half-life.