Announcing World of Warcraft Mod (WowMOD) for CS 1.6 and AMXX:
Current Version: Beta 0.1.26
Update 2/21/2008: Uploaded version 0.1.26 - Array index bug from dmgevent() fixed, Added a 1 second cooldown to all healing spells to prevent the heal flooding exploit.
Update 2/17/2008: Uploaded version 0.1.25 - New command added ( say /who to display players list )
Update 2/15/2008 : Uploaded new wowmod.zip with new directory structure so it can be extracted into the cstrike directory with less hassle - removed redundant asset files, overall zipfile is half the size of the previous version.
* 80 player levels
* 8 WowMOD Races to choose from: Nightelf, Gnome, Human, Dwarf, Orc, Tauren, Undead, Bloodelf
* 6 WowMOD Classes to choose from: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Priest
* 8 Unique spells for each class, each with multiple spell uprades
* Dual-class capabilities: player choose an initial race/class when creating their character and then they may choose a second class after some advancement. Players can learn spells from both classes.
* Racial Traits: Each race has unique traits such as buffs/debuffs and resistances
* Unique Racial Ability: Each race has a unique ability that only they can use
* Gold - Gold is a separate currency system independent of CS money which players can use for WowMOD purchases without depleting their CS money needed for guns and armor.
* Spell Merchant: for purchasing spells and spell upgrades
* Items Marchant: for purchasing magical equipment
* An Armorer: for having special armor sets crafted, armor based on the tiered (epic) armor sets from World of Warcraft
* Stored Inventory System: You can purchase and keep up to 100 items in your inventory
* Worn Equipment System: You can wear up to 10 different pieces of armor and magical items at the same time covering the same armor slots as World of Warcraft armor.
If you like UWC3 or War3FT you will absolutely love WowMOD, there will never be a dull moment.
The attached wowmod.zip file contains the compiled .amxx file, the complete source code, and all needed support files.
Official WowMOD Website: http://www.cswowmod.com/
WowMOD Wiki: http://cswowmod.wikia.com