This plugin allows engineers to drop Ammopacks on death or with secondary Wrench fire. You can choose between 3 modes, the first one will only make Engineers drop an Ammopack on death. The second mode will allow engineers to use their Wrench with the alternative fire to drop Ammopacks and pay for them with Metal. And the last mode brings the first and second mode together.
The plugin is an appendix to my TF2 Medipacks
Admins are also able to change an Engineers current Metal amount/level and set it to a value between 0 and 200.
Thanks to [gh]ferret who helped me a lot getting this thing done. Another thanks goes to GreyScale who pointed me into the right direction about how to find the current weapon. And the last thanks goes to GODJonez for helping me with the vector stuff and pointing me into the right directions, too. I hope you enjoy this plugin!
3 - Enable/Disable ammopacks (0 = disabled | 1 = on death | 2 = on command | 3 = on death and command)
50 - Metal required for small Ammopacks
100 - Metal required for medium Ammopacks
200 - Metal required for full Ammopacks
3 - Team to drop Ammopacks for. (0 = any team | 1 = own team | 2 = opposing team | 3 = own on command, any on death)
60 - Time to keep Ammopacks on map. (0 = off | >0 = seconds)
100 - Maximum number of extra Ammopacks on map at a time. (0 = unlimited)
- Can be used by any Engineer as an alternative to +attack2 (secondary fire)
- Admin Flag: cheats (default 'n') - Usage: sm_metal <name|#userid> [amount]
Version 1.2.4 - 30.05.2009
- Fixed: Ammopacks counter not handling map/round starts and player pickups, thanks Uranium235
Version 1.2.3 - 29.05.2009
- Fixed: Ammopacks counter was not decreased, thanks Uranium235
Version 1.2.2 - 27.05.2009
- Added: sm_ammopacks_limit
limits maximum number of extra Ammopacks on map at a time. (0 = unlimited), thanks naris
- Added: sm_ammopacks_team 3
to drop Ammopacks for own team on command, but any team on death, thanks naris
- Added: Native interface to control the plugin, thanks naris
- Changed: Ammopack creation times are now stored in a dynamic array.
- Changed: Non-Ammopack entities are not removed by the plugin anymore, thanks naris
- Changed: Player class is not cached anymore, allows other plugins to temporary make someone an Engineer, thanks naris
Version 1.2.0 - 29.12.2008
- Cleanup release.
- The player messages are now send once, thanks Antithasys
Version 1.1.0 - 03.08.2008
- Config file is now written: cfg/plugin.ammopacks.cfg
- Fixed: Errors related to GetEntityNetClass
Version 1.0.6 - 12.06.2008
- Fixed: Errorlog being spammed.
Version 1.0.5 - 12.05.2008
- Fixed: Hopefully fixed random crash errors by using new entity natives.
- Added: sm_ammopacks_team
0 - Team to drop Ammopacks for. (0 = any team | 1 = own team | 2 = opposing team)
Version 1.0.4 - 09.02.2008
- Changed: Setting the required Metal for a Ammopack to 0
does now disable that pack.
Version 1.0.3 - 25.01.2008
- Fixed: Server could crash if player_death
was fired after the player left the server.
- Changed: Added a warning about the entity limit and a error message that will be written into the SourceMod logs.
- Changed: Optimized the parameters passed around the spawn stocks.
Version 1.0.2 - 07.01.2008
- Added: sm_ammopacks_keep
allows you to specify the amount of seconds a pack stays on the map. (60 = default, 0 = off)
- Added: If an Ammopack times out (see above) it will disappear with a nice sound.
- Changed: Set default value of sm_ammopacks_full
from 150 to 200.
Version 1.0.1 - 07.01.2008
- Fixed: Server crashing if Entity limit was reached. (Now there will be no new Ammopacks in that case.)
Version 1.0.0 - 06.01.2008
- Initial release.