This plugin allows medics to drop Medipacks on death or with secondary Medigun fire before they have reached full UberCharge. You can choose between 3 modes, the first one will only make Medics drop a Medipack on death. The second mode will allow medics to use their Medigun with the alternative fire to drop Medipacks and pay for them with UberCharge. And the last mode brings the first and second mode together.
Admins are also able to change a Medics current UberCharge amount/level and set it to a value between 0 and 100. Another cool feature is the ability to set a default UberCharge that Medics will receive on spawn.
Thanks to [gh]ferret who helped me a lot getting this thing done. Another thanks goes to GreyScale who pointed me into the right direction about how to find the current weapon. And the last thanks goes to GODJonez for pointing me into the right directions, too. This is my first SourceMod plugin and I hope you enjoy it!
3 - Enable/Disable medipacks (0 = disabled | 1 = on death | 2 = on command | 3 = on death and command)
25 - Give medics a default UberCharge on spawn
10 - UberCharge required for small Medipacks
25 - UberCharge required for medium Medipacks
50 - UberCharge required for full Medipacks
60 - Time to keep Medipacks on map. (0 = off | >0 = seconds)
3 - Team to drop Medipacks for. (0 = any team | 1 = own team | 2 = opposing team | 3 = own on command, any on death)
100 - Maximum number of extra Medipacks on map at a time. (0 = unlimited)
- Can be used by any Medic as an alternative to +attack2 (secondary fire)
- Admin Flag: cheats (default 'n') - Usage: sm_ubercharge <name|#userid> [amount]
Version 1.2.4 - 30.05.2009
- Fixed: Medipacks counter not handling map/round starts and player pickups, thanks Uranium235
Version 1.2.3 - 29.05.2009
- Fixed: Medipacks counter was not decreased, thanks Uranium235
Version 1.2.2 - 27.05.2009
- Added: sm_medipacks_limit
limits maximum number of extra Medipacks on map at a time. (0 = unlimited), thanks naris
- Added: sm_medipacks_team 3
to drop Medipacks for own team on command, but any team on death, thanks naris
- Added: Native interface to control the plugin, thanks naris
- Changed: Medipack creation times are now stored in a dynamic array.
- Changed: Non-Medipack entities are not removed by the plugin anymore, thanks naris
- Changed: Player class is not cached anymore, allows other plugins to temporary make someone a Medic, thanks naris
Version 1.2.0 - 29.12.2008
- Cleanup release.
- The player messages are now send once, thanks Antithasys
Version 1.1.0 - 03.08.2008
- Config file is now written: cfg/plugin.medipacks.cfg
- Fixed: Errors related to GetEntityNetClass
Version 1.0.10 - 12.06.2008
- Fixed: Errorlog being spammed.
Version 1.0.9 - 12.05.2008
- Fixed: Hopefully fixed random crash errors by using new entity natives.
- Added: sm_medipacks_team
0 - Team to drop Medipacks for. (0 = any team | 1 = own team | 2 = opposing team)
Version 1.0.8 - 09.02.2008
- Fixed: Native "GetPlayerWeaponSlot" reported: Client X is not in game
- Changed: Setting the required UberCharge for a Medipack to 0
does now disable that pack.
Version 1.0.7 - 25.01.2008
- Fixed: Server could crash if player_death
was fired after the player left the server.
- Changed: Added a warning about the entity limit and a error message that will be written into the SourceMod logs.
- Changed: Optimized the parameters passed around the spawn stocks.
Version 1.0.6 - 21.01.2008
- Changed: SetEntDataFloat
parameter checks are now correctly made.
Version 1.0.5 - 21.01.2008
- Fixed: Invalid SetEntDataFloat
parameters causing crash.
Version 1.0.4 - 07.01.2008
- Added: sm_medipacks_keep
allows you to specify the amount of seconds a pack stays on the map. (60 = default, 0 = off)
- Added: If a Medipack times out (see above) it will disappear with a nice sound.
Version 1.0.3 - 07.01.2008
- Fixed: Server crashing if Entity limit was reached. (Now there will be no new Medipacks in that case.)
- Changed: Medipacks will now spawn in front of the Medic's feet and not under the Medic.
- Changed: Medics can not spawn a Medipack while they are UberCharge'd.
Version 1.0.2 - 06.01.2008
- Fixed: sm_ubercharge argument checking allowed values higher than 100 or lower than 0.
Version 1.0.1 - 06.01.2008
- Fixed: GetEntData/SetEntData spam if a Medic moved to spectator.
Version 1.0.0 - 06.01.2008
- Initial release.