Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CD Mediator 3.0 Originally by: Rich AMXX 0.16 AMXX 0.20 TP4

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Server Management        Approver:   twistedeuphoria (82)
3xF - | M4573R
Old 09-07-2004 , 13:31   CD Mediator 3.0 Originally by: Rich AMXX 0.16 AMXX 0.20 TP4
Reply With Quote #1

Alright finally with the help of twistedeuphoria and meatwad got this plugin to work with AMXX 0.16 and AMXX 0.20 TP4. Compiled with no errors. Only tested with AMXX 0.16.

Code:
/* AMXMODX script. * * * Parts (c) Copyright 2000-2002, Made by Rich - This file is provided as is (no warranties). * Major changes to support steam id's, reading and writing of files, and removing dead code * by Hobo and Freecoder * * CHEATING DEATH MEDIATOR EXTENDED V3.0 * * This is a revamping of CD Mediator Extended 2.0. Ported to work with AMXX 0.16 It allows you to set a ratio of deaths to frags and will inform players who exceed that ratio that they cannot play on your server until they download and install Cheating Death. ----------------  3 cvars are registered: 1:  amx_cd_saved = the number of Steam ID's the plugin remembers. 2:  amx_cd_ratio = the ratio of kills to deaths before plugin kicks a player 3:  amx_cd_limit = the number of kills before this plugin starts checking a player 3 console commands have been registered: 1:  amx_cd_add <player name>  = manually add a person to the list 2:  amx_cd_clear = clears the list of remembered people 3:  amx_cd_list = shows you the list of remembered steam id's IMPORTANT:  When the plugin decides to kick somebody, it will display an MOTD explaining what is going on.  This MOTD MUST be called cd.txt and be placed in the amxx/configs/cdmed directory.   A copy of an appropriate MOTD is in this package. You may, of course, modify it as you like. This plugin assumes that you have CD Server Plugin installed and running. If you don't, you can get it from <a href="http://www.unitedadmins.com/cdeath.php" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.unitedadmins.com/cdeath.php</a> Contributors to this plugin are: Rich:  Original author Freecoder and Hobo:  Extensions and changes to work with Steam ID's and to save the list properly. twistedeuphoria and M4573R:  Porting and changing filepaths to work with AMXX 0.16 meatwad:  Fixed spelling/grammer, Compiled for AMXX 0.20 TP4, Added more helpful tips to cd.txt motd. */

To get the motd download the zip folder otherwise just get the plugin.

*UPDATE* 9/7/2004
Thanks to meatwad:

Got it to compile with AMXX 0.20 TP4
Fixed grammer in readme file and cd.txt file
Added a few more helpful hints in the cd.txt motd file

To Do:

Make it not hardcoded so it can be approved ;)
Attached Files
File Type: zip cd_mediator_3.zip (15.5 KB, 763 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (cdmed.sma - 913 views - 6.9 KB)
File Type: amxx cdmed.amxx (6.9 KB, 618 views)

Visit our site for all the public freebies - www.Clan3xF.com
Stop in our Server - 64.74.101.83:27015
Send a message via AIM to 3xF - | M4573R Send a message via MSN to 3xF - | M4573R
B!ind B!aze
Old 09-07-2004 , 14:19  
Reply With Quote #2

wow I used this in AMX 0.9.8 and have been waiting for somebody to port this over thanks a lot works great by the way.
Meatwad
Old 09-07-2004 , 17:52  
Reply With Quote #3

Thank god someone found this. I was looking all over for the source to this plugin, but never found it. I had no idea where I got it from.

EDIT: Do you mind if I spruce up the cd.txt, and compile this for AMXx v.20?

EDIT 2: I am done fixing up a bunch of the stuff in the .zip file. I will include the fresh new .zip, with fixed stuff, and the AMXx v.20 compile.

EDIT 3: Removed .ZIP at owners request.

If you like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, then paste this onto your forehead. (Laugh out loud.)

Admin Weapons II
Meatwad
Old 09-07-2004 , 18:18  
Reply With Quote #4

You screwed up the title. This can be used for all mods, not just CS.

If you like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, then paste this onto your forehead. (Laugh out loud.)

Admin Weapons II
tactical defense unit
Old 09-08-2004 , 13:28  
Reply With Quote #5

nice job m4573r I also used this in amx 0.9.8, the only thing wrong with the plugin is you have the filepaths hardcoded. Other than that it is working for AMXX 0.16
Morpheus
Old 09-09-2004 , 19:17  
Reply With Quote #6

Ehh whats new in this one?

I have this running in ages on our servers.. :-) Mine is portet for AMX X 0.16, just recompiled the 2.0 version and changed the paths..

Working great..

BUT nice it has been portet for AMXX .20 :-)

Cheers

Morpheus
Meatwad
Old 09-09-2004 , 20:23  
Reply With Quote #7

He made it work so that it can use cd.txt in v.16.

Admin Weapons II
Morpheus
Old 09-10-2004 , 05:23  
Reply With Quote #8

Well that part is running in our servers... allready ???? And its working fine.... ?

Well ok.. I will try this one out :-)

Cheers

Morpheus
Morpheus
Old 09-10-2004 , 19:45  
Reply With Quote #9

Hi all!

I cant see that this plugin is working correctly !?

I saw a player who had to high ratio and ect... he got kicked, and entered the server again!

My mediator.ini is located in amxx/configs/cdmed/mediator.ini..

Why can the player reconnect without CD?

Cheers

Morpheus
Meatwad
Old 09-10-2004 , 23:35  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Hi all!

I cant see that this plugin is working correctly !?

I saw a player who had to high ratio and ect... he got kicked, and entered the server again!

My mediator.ini is located in amxx/configs/cdmed/mediator.ini..

Why can the player reconnect without CD?

Cheers

Morpheus
Did you set the ratio of when to kick?

Admin Weapons II