Simple plugin to duplicate ma_observe / ma_endobserve functionality.
Changelog for 1.2.4
* Fixed not spec'ing the good player when dying in CS:GO
* Removed FCVAR_REPLICATED from version ConVar
Changelog for 1.2.2
* Fixed sm_observe so it will print how to use the command if you don't specify a client
* Fixed ReplyToTargetError() error
Updated to 1.2.1, changing the admin flag from SLAY to KICK.
Changelog for 1.2
- Thanks to psychonic
* Now works with DOD:S and bots
* Fixed errors like PrintToChat.. client not in game
* Changed the steambans check to use sbsrc_version (sb_version is for sourcebans, which does not have the sb_status command).
* Changed all GetMaxClients() calls to just use MaxClients var.
* Removed hooking of "player_disconnect" event in favor of using the
* OnClientDisconnect() forward.
* Added CVAR: observe_version
When you use sm_observe <name>; this plugin will attempt to make sure you're automatically spectating this client on death/each new round.
Should work better, includes sb_status integration.
Add it into the Super Menu's:
You can put two menu options for this into the Super commands menu plugin by using:
"Observe a player"
"cmd" "sm_observe #1"
"title" "Player to observe:"
Mani - Showed me his MAP implementation, this is roughly based off that
puopjik - Fixing some bugs
smithxxl - Fixing some bugs
Psychonic - Fixing bugs and creating a new version
RedSword - Fixing CSGO bug