Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Php-> AmxX

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Server Management        Approver:   BAILOPAN (72)
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2004 , 17:55   Php-> AmxX
Reply With Quote #1

TP4 finally doesn't crash it
Basically, this lets you edit server variables, and some config files from any place with a web browser.
Before you get farther, you need:
  • HLDS running AmxmodX 0.20 TP6 or above
  • MySQL
  • Web server with PHP parser (Apache recommended)
It is best to have the SQL server on either the same machine (You can set this up a different server for just this if you want), or one on a LAN.
Install's pretty easy, just open install.php in your web browser.
Adding/Deleteing users, etc should be pretty self-explanitory, but you can read the doc's for more info.

A note, make sure to not rename the plugin file, and be sure to add your MySQL module to the modules list under this, same with the amxx dll or so. The only plugin that's auto-added is this one, so keep that in mind.

Note, you will need to use admin_sql.amxx instead of admin.amxx if you want to be able to edit the admins
Attached Files
File Type: zip php-amxx-v003.zip (226.1 KB, 5861 views)
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2004 , 17:55  
Reply With Quote #2

This space reserved for future screenshots
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2004 , 17:58  
Reply With Quote #3

Nice job.
Send a message via MSN to Peli
kryptonyte
Old 09-02-2004 , 18:59  
Reply With Quote #4

sweet ive been wating for something like this. i hate having to open up a ftp every time i want to change the plugins.ini or something.

EDIT: every time i try to login from the website interface i get a login error. all the information i put in is correct but it wont login. i reinstalled it twice and it wouldnt work.

Kaboom Clan Site
Visit Kaboom Counter-Strike 1.6 Server: 24.88.56.188:27015
Visit Kaboom DOD Server: 24.88.56.188:2030
Send a message via ICQ to kryptonyte Send a message via AIM to kryptonyte Send a message via MSN to kryptonyte Send a message via Yahoo to kryptonyte
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2004 , 21:26  
Reply With Quote #5

Did you create an account?
Use the one you created during install to set up another one, with server details
Old 09-02-2004 , 21:38  
Reply With Quote #6

did all that created an master admin account and checked and its in the MySQL server

Kaboom Clan Site
Send a message via ICQ to kryptonyte Send a message via AIM to kryptonyte Send a message via MSN to kryptonyte Send a message via Yahoo to kryptonyte
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2004 , 21:46  
Reply With Quote #7

check config.php, make sure it has the right database and user stuff in there.. I never tested it, I didn't realize what it did until after I uploaded
bad
Old 09-02-2004 , 21:53  
Reply With Quote #8

Nice work Null.
Old 09-02-2004 , 22:00  
Reply With Quote #9

checked the databases and everything, turned on debug mode and got this when tried to log in
Code:
Login:
Pass:
Prefix:
Loggedin:
Access:
Auth:
Plugins:
Cvars:
Chat:
Login failed
is that normal?
could you post the MySQL commands to create the whole database cause for some reason i will get different database configurations every time in install.

Kaboom Clan Site
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2004 , 22:02  
Reply With Quote #10

I'm beginning to think that the installer isn't done correctly, I'll have to go look at it. If you go connect to aim, I can help you there.. I suspect either one of the tables is not set up right, or the config file isn't working correctly.

Edit:
I seem to have found a bug.. if php's mysql client interface API is version 4.0.20, nothing will work. If its 3.23.x, then everything seems to work.

I'll work on fixing this once I figure how to upgrade the client interface